Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross

Old 03-04-2017
Mad Member

Default RALLY X NATIONALS ROUND 1 DONE AND DUSTED

I have just crawled out of bed after 3 great,long awesome days at NDOR for the Rally X National;

NDOR smashed this weekend and thanks to all of those who believed in that NDOR could not only be accepted for a National but also pulled it off .Shame on those who did not but as a club we have proved that we can do it .

Where do i even start; Well done to all the NDOR Officials for all there hard work they did over the course of the weekend you all did 1 outstanding job of keeping everything running like clockwork;from car parking duties,rubbish duties,and everything else you did. The team worked well together and i can honestly say it is a great pleasure to be part of it;

Tim Tracey Ramsden how the hell you manged to get through the weekend i honestly do not know as we all knew how much pain you were in and i tell you this much you are not only a credit to the club but a big part in NDOR team and thankyou so much for being there and sticking the pain as you did.

Diane Merry For your support through out the weekend and NDOR would like to thankyou very much and you did a great job;

Cora Cox for being the desiganted First Aider and key holder through out the weekend well done my bessy you were awesome the hours you had to stay up till on Friday to ensure everybody was in at NDOR ;

On behalf of myself and the NDORians we would like to thank YOU the drivers for being so polite on coming in through the gates and waitng to be shown to your pitting areas,and then moving the cars to the parking areas that were allocated you did a fantastic job ;

I am sure that you all would agree with me that Tracey , Sylv& Pops did a oustanding job in the canteen and you did everybody proud;Pops was not only in the canteen but also kept toilet duties going through the weekend to ensure they were spotless 27/7 and stocked with toilet paper hand towels hand soap.He also did a great job on helping the Ndor Team keeping the place tidy and doing other duties Well done to you all .

Thankyou to Suzanne, Kevin, Mark, Diane, DXR team for a well ran meeting and getting everything set up for us all ;

What a grand opening to the Rally X Nationals ;

Thankyou all for all your support and hope to see you all soon