Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 10-01-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to Mike Hudson
These are meant to be orions answer to the max cell size width and should have been submitted can't wait to see the new list of legal battries as i havn't bought any for a LONG time and will be getting several nice new sets and pro trak charger
Old 10-01-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I think that the BRCA EB have made a fairly good decission with the 2008 rule. Those people not entering the nationals can get a further year out of their cells at regonals, also those guys are far less likely to be tempted to risk charging at 1,000,000 Amps to get the last 0.00000000001% out of their cells so the risk of failure is reduced (still worth reminding people about that regularly though!!!).
The guys racing nationals will have to have '08 legal cells but then if your willing to drive the length and bredth of the country to do them the cost of new cells will soon be over shaddowed by the greedy robbing gits setting the fuel taxes!! Also if your taking the nationals seriously your probably intent on having the latest greatest equipment anyway so less of a shock to the system.

I do hope we'll see the homologation list soon though, sure Paul won't keep us waiting a day longer than necessary.