Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Old 05-06-2012
Mad Member

Giz a cuddle....
Old 06-06-2012

& to answer an earlier question... (which i think was aimed at me)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLGfx View Post
have you ever worked a scrutineers desk for a meeting? !
yes i have

How hard is it to print off the current EB list for motors & LiPo's etc - or even store them on a laptop & put them on the scrutineers table & then do random checks on cars?

Also it doesn't take a genius to spot an un-sensored brushless motor when it's hanging out the back end of a B4 or similar rear motored car with the motor on full display at the arse end of the car & knowing that sensorless motors are not on the list & it just takes a quick walk around the pits to see who is charging without LiPo sacks.
Old 07-06-2012
Thieving scumbag

Lads please put the handbags down. This is my first time in this region and to be honest im really not liking it im not sure all this fighting pettiness and brutal enforcement of the rules actually makes it something I want to take part in. if you want all that go do on road . This is meant to be a fun sport where we encourage newcomers to the racing I think that at 20 I must be one of the youngest at any of the mid west events I have gone to and to me that's a sad point.

Like it has been said the people doing the scrutenering are volunteers and they are doing a great job but Ian its people like you who just makes them want to give up. im going to stay off the lipo sack topic as i think using them is just as dangerous as not but hey that's my view and as long as the rules say we have to use them I will do.