Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 28-05-2011

Default Good Response

Just a quick note regards the response for our upcoming weekend racing outside, at our Dunkirk track.

I asked Jodie to start a list so we can get some idea of how many of the club will be in attendance over the 2 days. The Saturday meeting we have 41 confirmed, 6 maybes, and a few more undecided as yet. The Sunday meeting we have 38 confirmed, and 10 maybes, and again a few more undecided as yet.

So as you can see we could easily make 50 on each day from FORCC members only, which I think is terrific, and shows the value of holding such events at an established club venue.

So thanks again to my boys and girls for supporting us in such good numbers as a lot of hard work and time goes into making such events like this happen.

Kind Regards,
Alan
Old 29-05-2011
Mad Member

Looking forward to it. My girls will be making their SCT debut so watch your ankles chaps!!
Old 03-06-2011

Hi guys I can confirm Sam (recklass) and myself will be their both days, I will be travelling down Friday 10 of June just hope I can get enough btys charged or there may be some kind person who will let us plug in. We are looking forward to it.

Hopefully you will remember us both

Yorkie
Old 03-06-2011
Mad Member

FORCC chaps!
Think I know but for the benefit of others could you please confirm which event you are planning on running on each day?
My suspicion of what we spoke about earlier in the year is 2WD Saturday with 4WD on the Sunday.

It may also be useful for all participants if you could detail what we may look forward to in terms of what's being laid on by either the club and/or the village?

Thanks for all the effort!
Old 03-06-2011

Just a few words to answer question asked as we will be posting the full details up over the weekend.

2WD saturday, 4WD sunday plus both days will have the two open classes as per normal.

Regards food god you lot are going to get spoilt, on sat from 8.30am the ladies of the village will be selling burgers, hot dogs, cakes and loads more and for those that are staying over on the sat night the ladies will be taking orders for fish and chips in the afternoon and they will be going to pick these up for you so we can have a fish and chip supper in the evening after the first days racing.

Sunday morning they will be there very early to serve a great english breakfast for those that would like to kick the day of in style and then they will be there for the rest of the day selling there famous burgers and cakes and stuff, they will obviously be selling hot and cold drinks over the weekend as well, so with this in mind please bring a few quid more with you as all money raised goes to there play group and there prices are very good ie none of this £2 for a cup of coffee infact i think you could have a bath in the amount you would get for £2.

Regards Alan.
Old 07-06-2011

Hopefully i'll be up there on both days (if my servo turns up from DMS in time)
Old 07-06-2011
Mad Member

Thought you'd retired Steve?

Be good to see you racing - I've got a Futaba 9303 spare if you're stuck.
Old 07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog View Post
Thought you'd retired Steve?

Be good to see you racing - I've got a Futaba 9303 spare if you're stuck.
Giving it another go. Only racing outside this time

Will proberly need to borrow a servo, dont think dms are going to deliver in time. Apart from that i'm ready...i think. I'm sure there's something ive forgotten
Old 07-06-2011

me for sat only sct an 2wd.
why not use one of ur local shops for a servo im sure weve got em lol
Old 08-06-2011

to all racing this week end at forcc,
good luck and we hope that everybody enjoys the two day meeting, we will be thinking of you as we sun ourselves in southern france at the nitro euro`s B
the shop will be open as normal
les and ed
Old 10-06-2011
Mad Member

Hope the bloody weather picks up. Weeks of dry weather and then the day before it pisses down.

F'in typical