Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Northern Ireland

Old 06-03-2017

Thumbs up Indoor Offroad Racing - Every Friday Night

Yo guys, i'm new around here but i've noticed a distinct lack of posts in the NI section and thought it'd be worth mentioning that Modeltune Raceway in Portadown is holding off road electric RC racing/practise events every Friday Night.

The Rennicks Modeltune staff along with me and few regulars have been putting in a lot of work to the Modeltune Raceway over the past few months with bringing in new jumps, track parts and getting stuff set up and would be nice to see more people come down and join in on the fun.

Doors open from 6pm, racing starts at 7pm, its £5 per car using the track with discounts for people using multiple machines. Its open to all off road electric RC's and its a nice retreat from the rain even if you just want to come down and watch.

Here's a video taken recently showing some of our regular drivers messing around testing some ramp and layout changes

https://youtu.be/Gr30Mk42CZY

There are more events held throughout the year including drifting practise and competitions by Raceway Drift Club and there's talk about rekindling a Tamiya m03/m05 championship if we can get enough people to come play.

If any of that is of interest to you Click here for the Modeltune Raceway Facebook Page which should keep you up to date.

Any Q's feel free to give me a shout and i hope to see some of you on Friday

Cheers

Rennicks Modeltune/Modeltune Raceway
4B Bridge Street South
BT62 3
Portadown