Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Notts & Derby - NDOR

Old 04-09-2017
Mad Member

Default Feeling accomplished,very happy and super emotional and not very often i am stuck for

Feeling accomplished,very happy and super emotional and not very often i am stuck for words but this time i am;

After 17 years being involved in the RC World and when i look back to where i started of to where i am now.The wealth of knowledge has grown every day,the things i have done for clubs.events i have organized meeting alot of new and great friends along my journey .

As you all aware Tim Tracey Ramsden has been extremely porley and still is and will be for a long time recovering from his big spinal operation he had this June 2017.I said that i would step up to the mark and keep everything running as smoothly as possible at NDOR.
As well as keeping the track and surrounding areas to tip top condition. Just as it was the day Tim was carried of site i have managed to plod through and do all of this with peoples help mostly Wilf AKA Pops who has given up all his free time to help me along the way; Sylvia AKA Mad Women you have also been dedicated and gave up numerous hours to be a hands on person at anything that needs doing making sure the toilets are gleaming,fresh and up to top quality standards;
The Team that have pulled together and helped with the track work .painting,weeding etc to keep the track the Premier Track in the Midlands.

Without any of you lot it would not be possible for NDOR to be where it is today.Thankyou to all the Drivers that have supported us and given your feedback which we take away and discuss to make the track better for everybody.
It has been a very difficult few months for Tim and to decide to have me on board as his right hand girl is a great pleasure for myself I have worked along side of Tim for many years it is this man that i have to thank for everything you have taught me and for being the person you are.The time,endless hours and been very trying at times Tim has always stood by me and give me that extra push.He has left me 5 months of just running the club and keeping everything going to see how and if i could do this and take the strains and pressures.I would be lying if i said it has not been easy at times but i carried on regardless and managed to push through the other end to keep fighting for NDOR.
I am now part ownership of NDOR and have been given a percentage of the track

Tim has worked very hard to get the club where it is and a pleasure to be a big part of the club i will give my 150% for you Tim my soulmate,companion, and my best friend and try to keep your standards and make you a very proud gentleman.I feel that i could not have asked for much more to be given this oppurtunity to fullfill my life time ambition and what a 50th Birthday Present.Life at the moment could not get much better than this;

A big thanks goes to Tim for having the faith,trust and cofidence in myself,My amazing mom and dad and my family who have gone through alot and still stood by myself to carry on with the hobby.sport i love so much .

All the people that had faith in me and gave me the support to carry on as these are the people that matter.Shame on those that put me on the tip a few years ago certainly changed and proved myself if you want and achieve anything in life dig deep,buttle down and it will come to those who wait