Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 25-07-2010

Jimmy, please do something about this cretin, a warning, moderated posts, a ban, something, he's textspeak is melting my brain, and there's not much of it to melt.
Old 25-07-2010
Mike Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldmodels View Post
Jimmy, please do something about this cretin, a warning, moderated posts, a ban, something, he's textspeak is melting my brain, and there's not much of it to melt.
wy dunt u leaf me allone u frek
Old 25-07-2010

I wil leaf u allone m8t
Old 26-07-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
Most people with english this bad have their own sub forum so they can better discuss RC related items in their own language - sadly, you're from a country of one.

We have all been unfair to young Mike. I finally cracked how to read his posts. While watching Auf Wiedersehen Pet I realised this lads a geordie.
Try it yourself, read his posts in a geordie accent.
"i doht need to justifly mesen to u me is of to rhr on satarday to witck i cant rice cos col wont lit me me corsa vxr wil be their and wil bringing my shumaker buggys too my corsa vxr is blu with doge vipes strips on it with 19in allis "
The boy is a genius.
Old 26-07-2010

Default not a geordie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodgit View Post
We have all been unfair to young Mike. I finally cracked how to read his posts. While watching Auf Wiedersehen Pet I realised this lads a geordie.
Try it yourself, read his posts in a geordie accent.
"i doht need to justifly mesen to u me is of to rhr on satarday to witck i cant rice cos col wont lit me me corsa vxr wil be their and wil bringing my shumaker buggys too my corsa vxr is blu with doge vipes strips on it with 19in allis "
The boy is a genius.
Sorry to upset you bodgit, but he's not a geordie. I come from that area (Sunderland, so I'm a mackem). He's either so stupid that he can't use proper english, has used mobile phones so much to text speak to people that all the radiation coming from his phone has addled his brain, or given him some form of arthritis in his fingers (so many jokes to be had there but I'm not going to be the one to lower the tone, ok I will, there was this man....)

At best, he has a learning disability (trying to think of the word where you see words all wrong but just can't think of it at the mo').

I simply think he's a tit looking for attention.
Old 27-07-2010

My first one was a jeep. I forgot details or model of it.
Ohh, that was long time ago........sighhhhh.....