Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Old 02-09-2016

Default DON'T USE KIFOPAINT - The guy is a joker!!

A warning to anyone thinking of using KIFOPAINT for spraying up a shell..........DONT!!!

You have robbed over 50 quid off me! I'm 75 quid down with the cost of the new shell!

Thanks for ignoring me for 72 days. Your a joke, a complete joke. Thanks for taking over 50 quid of my money. Cheers dude!!

Racer @ South West Indoor RC

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South...3948047?ref=hl

Link above
Old 06-09-2016
Awesome Admin

This might be better in the feedback section?
Old 06-09-2016
oOple Advertiser

You might be better off finding out if there is anything wrong too, before assuming the man stole from you....
Old 06-09-2016
Mad Member

How can he find out if there is anything wrong if no contact for 72 days .

Admittedly kifo had done plenty of shells for me in the past and apart from workload as he is busy everything is spot on.

Maybe this post will highlight what the problem is .
RC18T
Lunchbox Gold
X-6 squared
Lrp, Novak, Robitronic, Ko Propo, Ezrun , Trakpower ,Team Scream, Demon, Microtech, Dms, Good old Jezza, Je-Spares, Bolton Model Mart,

My Feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25199
Old 06-09-2016

Must be somebody on here who knows him personally.
Old 06-09-2016

Default Kifo

No but there are plenty of people on here or used to be on here who got stung by him in the past. I'm pretty sure he did the same thing a number of years ago and put it down to moving house (but disappeared off the radar) and probably still owes money. He is great at what he does but puts pro drivers ahead of his bread and butter sales.
Good luck with a claim against him or tracking him down. I think he is on Facebook if that helps. (His real name is Keith Newton if that helps).
Old 06-09-2016
Mad Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Forster
Unhappy

Have used him once before.....paint job was great.......but waiting time of 3 months wasnt......I sold the car before even fitting the shell

Ex Club Chairman

Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in

https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/

http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/
Old 10-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
You might be better off finding out if there is anything wrong too, before assuming the man stole from you....
I've tried every single way to make contact with him. The guy is a joker and a liar. NOBODY SHOULD SEND HIM ANY MONEY.

Link above
Old 10-09-2016

Ok an update. A very slight update with a broken promise. Reading some of the posts you guys have written is interesting, it sounds like he's a prolific time waster.

After waiting over 70 days to get a reply from Kifo I was left with no option other than to shame him on facebook. Luckly a few of his friends commented on my post, one of them tagged him in the post (he has since removed his name tag). That night Kifo messaged me saying he was sorry and he has changed Jobs (I smell bullshit) and that he was doing me shell and finishing it last weekend (3rd/4th september). He said I would have it last week.......Well what a fu**ing surprise, no shell, nothing. Just a broken promise!!! So in total I've waited around 90 days. It's a joke, the guy is a joke!

Like I say I sent my shell off to him the middle of June and he has IGNORED EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE I have sent since the beginning of July. The thing is I have had a few messages from people saying that they have sent shells off to him in the last few weeks and even paid him for them and that they have spoken to him.

There needs to be a warning about Kifo Paint on this forum. He is ripping people off and not supplying the goods. He is a liar and a con man!

DON'T EVER EVER GET KIFO PAINT TO SPRAY A SHELL. HE'S A WASTEMAN!!

I'm almost 80 quid out of pocket!

Link above
Old 10-09-2016
Mad Member

Ive had some long wait times but he has always come through for me, and Ive had a lot painted by him over time, shame to hear of this, hope it gets sorted.

Lee
Old 10-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattV6 View Post
Ok an update. A very slight update with a broken promise. Reading some of the posts you guys have written is interesting, it sounds like he's a prolific time waster.

After waiting over 70 days to get a reply from Kifo I was left with no option other than to shame him on facebook. Luckly a few of his friends commented on my post, one of them tagged him in the post (he has since removed his name tag). That night Kifo messaged me saying he was sorry and he has changed Jobs (I smell bullshit) and that he was doing me shell and finishing it last weekend (3rd/4th september). He said I would have it last week.......Well what a fu**ing surprise, no shell, nothing. Just a broken promise!!! So in total I've waited around 90 days. It's a joke, the guy is a joke!

Like I say I sent my shell off to him the middle of June and he has IGNORED EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE I have sent since the beginning of July. The thing is I have had a few messages from people saying that they have sent shells off to him in the last few weeks and even paid him for them and that they have spoken to him.

There needs to be a warning about Kifo Paint on this forum. He is ripping people off and not supplying the goods. He is a liar and a con man!

DON'T EVER EVER GET KIFO PAINT TO SPRAY A SHELL. HE'S A WASTEMAN!!

I'm almost 80 quid out of pocket!
If you sent him a shell you have his address, you know how to find him, rock up to his door and get your money back

www.racing-cars.com
Old 11-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkfream View Post
If you sent him a shell you have his address, you know how to find him, rock up to his door and get your money back
I do have his address but unfortunately its a 560 mile round trip from my house. I have thought of doing this but it would cost me double the shell price in petrol.

He's just a con man who takes peoples money and doesn't supply any goods. A waste man of the highest level.

Link above
Old 11-09-2016

I think it's now time for the mediator to step in here. Slim shadys post Needs to be deleted.
Old 11-09-2016

If he's a long way away so a visit is not practical then use the small claims court to sue him. The cost of issuing the summons is added to the debt and if you win you will get paid.
Old 11-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosscat View Post
If he's a long way away so a visit is not practical then use the small claims court to sue him. The cost of issuing the summons is added to the debt and if you win you will get paid.
I will look into this cheers. It hardly seems worth going to the trouble but it might be an option, i have everything to back up a case to chase the money.

Whats really pis**d me off is him ignoring me for weeks and weeks but still taking orders/shells and money from other people. And the fact he finally made contact last week saying i would have my shell last week but again, nothing at all.

I think it is extremely wrong to be selective like this and people need to be warned about the way he goes about his business, especially if he is making people pay for their shell's before they have even seen the finished design.

I have since learnt that most other sprayers will spray the shell first then ask for payment.

Link above
Old 11-09-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by adey View Post
I think it's now time for the mediator to step in here. Slim shadys post Needs to be deleted.
I have no idea why he has posted that? I have messaged him and he say's he is a chap from Ireland? It's not Kifo so have no idea why/who that's aimed at?

Link above