Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Advertisers >

Old 10-08-2012

Default My team drivers

I should have done this a long time ago, sorry Danny, Mr McGee finished 3rd at the recent Silverstone National, which I didn't attend as I was in Sweden racing at their National, and Danny finished a great 3rd in 4wd, so a MASSIVE well done to you Danny. Also Danny is sitting 3rd in the championship going into the last round at Kiddeminster where Danny really likes the track. Now Danny can't get second in the championship because another Rc Domination driver Lee martin, who is the 2wd 2012 Nation Champion, and Neil Cragg are locked into a battle for the 2012 4wd title, but Danny can finish a solid 3rd proving that a non factory driver can be competitive on the nation series!

I am very happy with the results all my sponsored drivers have had this year, Lee winning the Euro's and the 2wd title, Danny sitting 3rd in the 4wd series, and David Poulter who has mad a few Nation "A" finals this year and was close to making many more!

So for next year it looks like I may have to expand the team!!! With the drivers I have now, and possibly more for next year, Rc Domination is set to continue DOMINATING for sometime!!!!

Thanks to all my drivers so far, let's go the last National and "Get it done"""

Cheers

Dc