Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Crewkerne Radio Car Club

Old 22-04-2014

Default First race meeting - Dates/Times

Hi all,

For those wishing to attend the first official race meeting at our track in Crewkerne, we will be at the astro pitch between 18:30 - 21:30 on May the 2nd.

Post code for the site is, TA18 7NT
The pitch is located at the top of the sports field.

We have a Robitronics timing system to use for the upcoming events and will be able to hand out transponders to those that do not already have one that will work on our system.

Classes will be decided on the day, depending on what everyone brings along to race with, but we can only cater for 1/10 electric off road at the moment. Modified or stock buggies, sct's and st's will all be welcome to participate, but for those in the stock classes, I will post a separate thread for the restrictions on power, motors and esc's.

We are aiming to have 2/3 heats followed by finals for each heat.... I'm sure most of you know the drill, but for any newcomers, please just ask a member of the team and we will be more than happy to help out.

Thanks for all the support guys! Hope to see some of you there

A separate mention for the SRCC (Southport) club, with whom we wouldn't even have got started on this adventure! I still aspire to have a club with the same type of attitude to the sport as they do. You guys rock!