Old 02-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS Racing View Post
I wish.......Mondeo ST
Good choice! TDCI?
Old 02-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

It's a V6 petrol ST, Darren took me in it once for a spin, it went really well actually. I'm not sure if it was the car or Darrens brisk driving and late braking moves!!

www.rccarshop.co.uk
Old 02-09-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Nice, I like the V6 version and have looked at them myself. Red Recaro seats etc
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

It is indeed now the TDCi version (non standard though), I chopped in the V6 about 2 years ago (now I dont get to drive it much, the Mrs always has it ) It is the same model in the same colour and I have transferred our cherished plate across to it too, so those who had seen it may not of realised it had changed.
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Headling View Post
It's a V6 petrol ST, Darren took me in it once for a spin, it went really well actually. I'm not sure if it was the car or Darrens brisk driving and late braking moves!!
Anyone that gets in a real car with DB is a BRAVE man - have you lot seen him drive his buggies - Man what a thought - You have no chance Darren - Fell for that some years back then some weeks later had a heart attack - Love you really!!!!
Old 02-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
Anyone that gets in a real car with DB is a BRAVE man - have you lot seen him drive his buggies - Man what a thought - You have no chance Darren - Fell for that some years back then some weeks later had a heart attack - Love you really!!!!
I remember you telling me about Darren and his old Rover Coupe (Turbo i think??) and doing a Handbrake turn to save doing a 3-point turn sounds familiar ;-)
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Goodall View Post
I remember you telling me about Darren and his old Rover Coupe (Turbo i think??) and doing a Handbrake turn to save doing a 3-point turn sounds familiar ;-)
LOL I remember it well, Tonys face was a picture, we were 5 up and the missus was in the front seat too (arm still hurts from the slap I got)

Quote:
LOL

Anyhow, you lot make out to be really bad, I seem to recall being overtaken many a time on the way back from a race meeting here or there from some of you very people, now I would not of been hanging around but you lot still whistled past me
A certain black Vauxhall Mr Evdoka
Old 02-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS Racing View Post
LOL I remember it well, Tonys face was a picture, we were 5 up and the missus was in the front seat too (arm still hurts from the slap I got)

Anyhow, you lot make out to be really bad, I seem to recall being overtaken many a time on the way back from a race meeting here or there from some of you very people, now I would not of been hanging around but you lot still whistled past me
A certain black Vauxhall Mr Evdoka
I remember that black omega estate he passed me on the inside down the slip road, then when the truck wouldn't let him out he carried on down the hard shoulder, for about 3/4 mile

http://www.screwz4rc.co.uk

Old 02-09-2009
Lee-Mag

You would never see me doing anything like that

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

You lot are funny! and by the way Mr Boyle the Black Omega is STILL in my hands and I may get her out for a spin soon - she runs over 400BHP these days rolling on 20" chomes !!!
She is my baby and will stay with me till I die......God this brings memories back.....I AM NEVER GETTING IN A CAR WITH YOU unless it hasn't got a handbrake - well done Nick for the memory - I nearly s**t myself
pic attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010001.jpg (62.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg P1010005.jpg (58.3 KB, 32 views)
Old 02-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
You lot are funny! and by the way Mr Boyle the Black Omega is STILL in my hands and I may get her out for a spin soon - she runs over 400BHP these days rolling on 20" chomes !!!
She is my baby and will stay with me till I die......God this brings memories back.....I AM NEVER GETTING IN A CAR WITH YOU unless it hasn't got a handbrake - well done Nick for the memory - I nearly s**t myself
pic attached
That looks really nice... so whats under the bonnet? a blown 3.0 V6 or is it supercharged etc who did it all for you? Courtenay, Regal??

Im a Vauxhall man..

Cheers

Nick
Old 02-09-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Regal Autosport with their dodgy rolling road...
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by njc11 View Post
That looks really nice... so whats under the bonnet? a blown 3.0 V6 or is it supercharged etc who did it all for you? Courtenay, Regal??

Im a Vauxhall man..

Cheers

Nick

Hi yah Nick - no no noooo
We are a modification company mate and this has been my baby for a very very long time.
Cams - Chipped and 2 very big 11 pound NOS bottles in the boot - progresive 200BHP though that and it does move - 3.2 bored to 3.5 in soon as well
Old 02-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyscott View Post
Regal Autosport with their dodgy rolling road...
LOL sooooooo true!!

TMS in Milton Keynes probably has one of the best...Dyno Dynamics...
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Rolling roads are as good as the personnel using them and NO more!!
I can tell you a story that will make you all cry but I rather not after it cost me some £135K yes 135K
Old 02-09-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to MattW

Seem to remember that thing shredding a tyre at Batley a good few years ago? - and finding elastic bands wasn't so easy!
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Yes your right - they were only 19s at the time and the only way was to transport it back with all the buggy stuff in the back - what a nightmare that was and bloody hell what a memory you have!!!!
Old 02-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Rolling roads are as good as the personnel using them and NO more!!
I can tell you a story that will make you all cry but I rather not after it cost me some £135K yes 135K
Very true mate.. John & co there are very good they have looked after me in the past...

Ive been thinking of changing cars... but then im thinking just mod what i have!! My option is to Supercharge my 2.2 16v VX220 @ Courtenay..which will up power depending which option i go for betwen 240 and 300bhp... ive been thinking for ages and ages and still not done anything..

Toy car racing is taking up too much of my time at the mo to enjoy a proper car lol!
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
pic attached
I think the famous words went somthing like this Tony "Oh my God .....I cant belive that (said in only the way that you can), he has just spun us around in the middle of the blinkin road", poor old Les Grimmet went white Burton looked like nothing out of the ordinary had happened and took it all in his stride (he must of been used to it with YOUR driving LOL)
Old 02-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

They are expensive mate - you can get SuperCharger kits from Europe so much cheaper and it doesn't take a mathematician to fit them either - to be honest any good mechanic can do but for Gods sake you must get the car on a good rolling road to make sure it's not running too lean - I would also recomend to get a good piggy back ECU to fine tune it all in - whatever they all say to you without a good ECU you are never going to get it all spot on