Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > R/C Graphy!

Old 28-01-2013
Mad Member

Default Contact for kifo?

Hi everyone does anybody have a contact for kifo paint?
I ordered some decal sheets off his site about 3 weeks ago, but as yet I haven't received anything.

I'v tried contacting him through his site, but I haven't had a reply.

Any help will be appreciated.
Old 28-01-2013

His email auto reply states that he was on holiday until 25th Jan. So I suspect he has a lot of orders to work through.
Old 28-01-2013
Mad Member

Ok thanks
I haven't had any auto reply from him, but I'll give it a few days.

Thanks again.
Old 31-01-2013

I did as well, 13th of jan I ordered, I know he been away, but he isn't now, it's not the wait as such what bothers me, it's the ignoring my emails what does. Only takes 1 min to send email saying he got of work to catch up on, il have them in xx days or weeks.
Old 31-01-2013

I did create a "Traders feedback" for him as the service I recieved was awful. Did not reply to emails or text messaging and the shell turned up after a timescale that was unacceptable. The reason why I did the feedback was because his services where highlighted on oOple via people's signatures.

Anyway someone called "COL" decided to remove the thread and did not even have the descencey to PM me why or reply to my PM on the subject.

Seems if he had kept the thread it would have saved people a lot of headaches as they are going through the same experience I had.

When you are giving people your money you are entitled to an opinion.

Thanks.
Old 05-02-2013

Default Kifo paint

Can anyone give me any update on kifo paint I have sent various emails through is website and not heard anything I am 52 quid down and no goods people say he was back on the 25th of jan but still not heard anything???

Cheers
Old 05-02-2013
Mad Member

Default kifo

Crocker pm'd
Old 05-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

Just a quick one, does anybody know if Keith at Kifopaint is back from holiday? He's painting some shells for me and his emails keep bouncing back saying he's on holiday until the 25th of January??? I know he went skiing and just wondered if everything was ok! If someone has a contact number for him and could pm me I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Rob

Schumacher-Racing
Old 05-02-2013
Mad Member

i'v received the same email from him saying he's on holiday until the 25th of jan

it's well past the 25th, and i'v heard nothing.
i'v paid for my item so i would expect my items or at least a reply apart from an auto reply.

feel like flagging this with paypal
Old 06-02-2013
Mad Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby View Post
i'v received the same email from him saying he's on holiday until the 25th of jan

it's well past the 25th, and i'v heard nothing.
i'v paid for my item so i would expect my items or at least a reply apart from an auto reply.

feel like flagging this with paypal
Alright chris,

Keith posted this on facebook earlier today.......

Hi guys, had a few messages today asking where i am, I have just moved house and studio and am now back to work. All orders will ship this week. Orders over 3 weeks will have extras. Thankyou for your patience while i get thorugh a backlogue of email enquiries. Many thanks, and now onto the painting!

Keith.

I bought a shell from him 2 years ago and took me 11 weeks to get my shell...........wasnt too impressed with the service to be honest !!!

Ex Club Chairman

Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in

https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/

http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/
Old 08-02-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Hes moved as welll as having been on holiday, plus a new phone. Not on FB but he has replied to my texts
Old 08-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

So where do you find the phone number for kifopaint I am not on Facebook!!!!!
Old 28-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

Can anyone please please give me a contact for kifopaint as still not heard anything for him after 2 months this is no a good service cheers
Old 28-02-2013

"He's so good he's always busy" they said

"All good sprayers are busy mate"

"He's just come back from holiday"

"He has a day job give him a chance"

These are just some of the reasons i was told (before i was on Oople) as to why he hadn't answered any emails.....how long does it it take to say " sorry mate i'll get right on it"

If you want a shell sprayed whenever he feels like it and with no response then go for it
Old 28-02-2013

Your not alone,

Looks like I have been shafted too , been over 3 weeks for some decals ..

Would be nice if he emailed back!

I will give it another week before I contact PayPal.

Thanks
Old 28-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

I place an order of over 50 pound for some goods off him and It was a Christmas gift from me old man ordered it just after new year!!!! 5 emails through the web site but still no reply!!! I no he has moved work place change phone and been on holiday in jan some time but it is nearly march now!!! All I want is a contact for him so I can have my money back of just an update!!!!

I am even gunna sign up to Facebook now to see what is going on!!!!
Old 28-02-2013

Contacting Kifo has come up a few times, last time he was on I'm sure he supplied this email address

keith@kifopaint.com

Hopefully if its not the one you've been trying you will get an answer from him soon.

Best of luck.
Old 28-02-2013

Oh not again this is getting dull. How is this man still getting orders? Surely everyone on this forum now knows better.

I had a chore buying some decals from Kifo a while ago. Contact was hugely patchy with big gaps. Too be 100% fair when I got the decals I was really pleased with them and they have lasted so much better than I expected.

I would never use Kifo's service again which is a shame as the quality of the work would be the sort of thing I'd like to recommend.

I am sure that Keith has all the same issues in life we all have but once he takes someone's hard earned cash he has a responsibility to deliver what he has agreed and in the time scale he has set. If I just ignored work emails for weeks on end my days would be numbered big style..
Old 28-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker S2 View Post
Can anyone please please give me a contact for kifopaint as still not heard anything for him after 2 months this is no a good service cheers
2 months???? Someones pulling ya plonker !! This lad wouldn't see another dime of my money, nor anyone elses who asked me where they could get this sorta' product/service!
Old 28-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbashing View Post
Oh not again this is getting dull. How is this man still getting orders? Surely everyone on this forum now knows better.

I had a chore buying some decals from Kifo a while ago. Contact was hugely patchy with big gaps. Too be 100% fair when I got the decals I was really pleased with them and they have lasted so much better than I expected.

I would never use Kifo's service again which is a shame as the quality of the work would be the sort of thing I'd like to recommend.

I am sure that Keith has all the same issues in life we all have but once he takes someone's hard earned cash he has a responsibility to deliver what he has agreed and in the time scale he has set. If I just ignored work emails for weeks on end my days would be numbered big style..
Yes ok saying that but it's been two months mate and still can't get hold of him your service was good but mine is shocking!!! Probs keep going on but payed on my card and I am down 50 odd quid!!! Someone out there must no a number for him just want my money back!!!!!!!!!