Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Advertisers >

Old 14-03-2013
oOple Advertiser

Default Touch screen Radio- Video

Here is a video of the new CR4T touch screen radio, the software is very intuitive, with help menu's etc.

Please take time to have a look !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t47_p6rKpTo

A limited number are availble now through our dealers, and our main order will arrive during the last third of April.
Old 14-03-2013
oOple Advertiser

Hi all,
I've been using the CR4T steerwheel radio now for the last two club nights and can confirm that I will be changing from my previous radio and will be using this for the 2013 season.

The CR4T is extremely easy to use and is fantastic value for money. As the video above shows, each function is very clearly described using the touch screen help key which brings up the manual to explain each function in detail.

With a 20 model memory it should cater for everyone and it is equipped with all the features you will ever need and more that are normally only available on extremely expensive radio sets. It also comes with a set of 4 rechargeable batteries and a USB lead to link the radio with your PC.

Please check out the very detailed video above for a full explanation of the many features of the CR4T steerwheel radio.

Anyone who is looking to purchase a new radio and would like to try one of these great new systems out please come over and see me at any meeting you find me at and i'll gladly run through all the functions and let you have a go with mine.

Thanks
Alec