Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid EAST

Old 22-02-2009

Default Broxtowe Model Car Club Help List

Hi All,

I am putting together a list of Email contacts of people who are prepared to come along to Broxtowe Model Car Club and help set up tracks etc before our major events and with any other maintenance duties etc.

We would like to give the opportunity to let club members come along and help out with these tasks. It's all part of being a member and you don't have to worry about track design, the committee will have a idea before we start. However that doen't meen to say your ideas won't be listened to!

If you would like to help out then please pm me or email me at "entries@broxtowemcc.co.uk" with your email address and I will contact you the week before with details and times etc for each event.

All help is much appreciated. It also means you get to have a say in track layouts and designs etc. One more thing, just because your name is on the list doesn't mean you have to come along to every one, it just means you are willing and able if possible.

Many thanks to all who volunteer in advance.

Alan