Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > Gaming Chat

Old 12-01-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainamigo View Post
its definitely making me quicker in VRC. Just pulled 19th out of 206 on the round 1 rhein main (Very good for me!)

Im sure it will help me as last time out in real life I was shaky too. I feel like I'm brimming with confidence after putting 500km in this week.

I just got a refund on tyres I bought btw. The parameters are the same on all tyres. Bit misleading that was....
OK I went out for real tonight at YORCC in York. Finished 4th in the A final and felt really in control and sharp.

Thrashing out some miles on VRC this week, has without a shadow of a doubt, helped me massively .

Thumbs up from me.
Old 22-01-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Is it me being a bit thick or is the pricing a bit confusing? I'm looking into the getting it for just the off road, but what are you actually paying for?

On the sign up page there are 6 options, am I right in thinking you have to pay for both the regular pro license at 8 euro's per month as well as the off road expansion at 60 euro's? Why does the off road pack have both 60 euro's and then also 73 euro's written next to it in small text?

Also how to you get hold of the USB adapter, it's not listed to buy anywhere on the website?
Old 22-01-2013

you can start racing off road for 29 euros, pm me your email address and ill send you an invite
Old 22-01-2013

Plus if you do it through me you'll get a bonus 10 veuros in your account when it starts

(can do this for anyone)
Old 24-01-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Lowe View Post
Is it me being a bit thick or is the pricing a bit confusing? I'm looking into the getting it for just the off road, but what are you actually paying for?

On the sign up page there are 6 options, am I right in thinking you have to pay for both the regular pro license at 8 euro's per month as well as the off road expansion at 60 euro's? Why does the off road pack have both 60 euro's and then also 73 euro's written next to it in small text?

Also how to you get hold of the USB adapter, it's not listed to buy anywhere on the website?
You just pay the 29 euro's for the offroad starter pack bud. You get 3 months included and a fair few tracks. Aswell as a lot of the onroad stuff.

I sent you an invite a couple week back, Danny b44.1 at York