Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > Gaming Chat

Old 28-03-2013

Default VRC - The lowdown

OK, so im thinking of venturing into the VRC world. I have had a loko on the website but i'd realyl like someone who is using the product to give me the low down on whats needed, how much it costs etc and most important if it's worth it ?

I would like to use my own Espritt3 transmitter, to run both off-road and on-road (electric).

I would like to be able to practice on any track, 24/7 and to race against other drivers.

So, does anyone do this now and if so how much did it cost you to setup, and then how much a month are you paying ?

Really appreciate someone rounding this up for me

cheers

John

Currently utilising (abusing) Durango DEX210 / KO Propo Espritt III / Tekin / LRP / SpeedPassion / Savox
Old 28-03-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo90 View Post
OK, so im thinking of venturing into the VRC world.

Really appreciate someone rounding this up for me

cheers

John
If you want all the tracks this would cost a fair bit as there is loads that are 10 euro each to buy. However you do get a good amount with a starter package which costs about 35 euro's.

You will need the usb adapter too.

Once your up and running the cost is 10 euro's a month subscription. This reduces by 10% a month down to around 7 euro's if you re subscribe before the month runs out.

The main point is though. In my opinion, the game is worth every penny and brought on my driving massively in a very short amount of time. The handling is very realistic, only the collisions need work (they can be turned off and most people do)

For under £50 you will be up and running with about 3 months until you need to re subscribe
Old 28-03-2013

Cheers Danny thats exactly what i needed !

Currently utilising (abusing) Durango DEX210 / KO Propo Espritt III / Tekin / LRP / SpeedPassion / Savox
Old 28-03-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo90 View Post
Cheers Danny thats exactly what i needed !
Your welcome pal, I tell people about it all the time. Don't be put off if it seems hard at first, it takes a while to get the depth perception and figure out how to set up dynamic zoom and stuff. Once you do though its honestly brilliant.