Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

Old 07-01-2013

Default Lrp sxx ss v2 help

Just received today brand new sxx ss v2 for my supastox bought this for the 1 cell function.On connecting up to fully charged 1 cell lipo nothing happened no lights on nothing,thought this a bit odd,tried 2 cell lipo works perfect what is going on?
Have read instructions back to back.
I'm no novice with lrp esc have a sxx v1 in my 4wd buggy and sxx v2 in my 2 wd buggy,have connected 1 cell lipo to both buggy speedos and they work fine, what is wrong with my new speedo.
Hope someone can help with this.
Thanks
Old 07-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jampat2004 View Post
Just received today brand new sxx ss v2 for my supastox bought this for the 1 cell function.On connecting up to fully charged 1 cell lipo nothing happened no lights on nothing,thought this a bit odd,tried 2 cell lipo works perfect what is going on?
Have read instructions back to back.
I'm no novice with lrp esc have a sxx v1 in my 4wd buggy and sxx v2 in my 2 wd buggy,have connected 1 cell lipo to both buggy speedos and they work fine, what is wrong with my new speedo.
Hope someone can help with this.
Thanks
It could be the new version with 'Flow' logic PCB which doesn't work on 1S or you need to remove the LiPo cutoff while connected to a 2S battery?

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80777
Old 07-01-2013

Thanks for reply mate but have selected 1 s lipo whilst connected to 2 s then connected back to 1 s and it stil does nt switch on.
Old 07-01-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Jamie, it could be the voltage cut off setting? set to 2S by default?

Mode.1 (SCS2): allows you to adjust the cut-off voltage precisely depending on the battery type you use:

Caution: WorksDefault setting is 2S LiPo, so if you use other batteries you need to adjust Mode.1 before first use! Using value #0 in this mode will also disable the motor temperature cut-off function! Please refer to section „Multi Protection System 3“ for further details.

check manual for flashes/settings.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------