Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Yorkshire Model Racing Club

Old 22-09-2011

Default BRUSHLESS SET UP!!!AND LIPOS

hi all thought i would point out that on the web page a few weeks ago it said,1 to 2 cell lipos could be used,then last week 1 cell lipos only,now its back to 1 to 2 cell,whats going on as when 1 cell lipo is used the cars are fast enough!!
also one more point is a 13.5t motor can range different in kv ratings,

i think putting one set of rules on the web so every body knows whats going on is going to be the best

not getting at anyone but i think it needs sorting asap so we all can start racing and having fun
Old 28-09-2011

tbh fella i think if i was you just go for 1cell lipo and i dont think there that fussed about the KV as long as its 13t to 17.5t and with in the price range of 110quid for combo.

Old 29-09-2011

Default mardave

no it was'nt me,thats what it said also when i was at the last meeting there where on about kv ratings!!!and what there going to set up for brushless,
all i was saying it needs sorting asap before too many people spend money on the wrong items
Old 30-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardave_77 View Post
no it was'nt me,thats what it said also when i was at the last meeting there where on about kv ratings!!!and what there going to set up for brushless,
all i was saying it needs sorting asap before too many people spend money on the wrong items
i wast saying that bud, i no it said that on the website. i think it shud be just a few combos and that it.

i have decided to just build becky a new buggy instead of going brushless as some of the peoples driving( ok just 1) is crap. so its easyer to move class then rather spending money to repair it every meeting.

me personally was going to go for that fusion brushless combo, ( i no richard isherwood) is running one with 1cell lipo and booster. so you cant go wrong with that i guess.

Old 03-10-2011

Default LIPOS ECT

i'm using the xerun 1 cell esc and a novak 13.5 motor with one cell lipo's and it's pretty quick
Old 04-10-2011

i have to agree, they seem pretty quick. so does that mean you will be at the next meeting fella?

Old 04-10-2011

Default lipos

no mate going on the the the the the piss