Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > News

Old 14-02-2012

The 24 hour race didn't do the front diff out drives on my 410R much good.....

Old 14-02-2012

we were amazed by our outdrives on the B4 they hardly looked worn if it was not for our school boy error of not setting the end points for the servo on the sticks we would have had no issues at all even the diff was not to bad BUDS BALLS have been well and truley race proven
Old 14-02-2012
Mad Member

I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed the event it's was ace we was a little ill prepared for the event we should of call ourselves team on a wing and a prayer not buds balls. Only half our team had f grades.

The little b4.1 which was built out of spares and left overs from a c4.1 and the electrics were just off my mate who gave up racing . The motor was £13 off eBay tisher supplied that. We had no plan of attack for the event what so ever and to come 3rd behind cml and Ross mods was far better than I ever expected to do. So really well done team buds balls you all did absolutely brilliant as did all the teams at the event.so thanks to all involved in making this event possible it was truly awesome I'll be back next year for sure hopefully a bit better organised.

So Ross mods we will reignite the battle next year well done lads great team work ( gutted about missing Damian kicking the rostrum I'd have give him some pain over that)

Buds

http://budsballs.co.uk
Old 14-02-2012
BANNED

Maybe next year the AE boys will run a 2wd so we can get a good comparison on speed.
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby.
Old 14-02-2012
Administrator

I think we would hammer them boss!
Old 14-02-2012
BANNED

Remember when we ran 4wd the first Ebor 24, them lads ran 2wd.
They beat us.
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby.
Old 14-02-2012
Banned

I think if we cut the plugs of there chargers we could win easy!
Old 18-02-2012

well done team MORLEY MODELS, after a great start with chalky pulling the holeshot it all went pete tong at the very first pit stop when the brand new electrics and motor gave up the ghost.
emergency surgery by doctor bob got the show back on the road but starting on the back foot was never going to help.

anyway well done and good effort by all team members and just to clarify a mistake by jimmy, the car that MORLEY MODELS were using was a CASTER S10B, it made it to the end completing what works out to about 195 FIVE MIN HEATS in 24 hours, well done.