Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Worksop

Old 15-10-2013
oOple Contributor

Thumbs up Round 1 results.......

Thank you to everyone who attended the first round of the Series on Sunday and to everyone who helped set up and pack away the track, great work as always and hugely appreciated! What a team!!
Very positive comments from people on the day who enjoyed it, hope you all had a great day and hope to see you again at future rounds. As always there was some awesome close racing and great to see the talent of some of the drivers. I have to say the driving standards were commented on to me by several people saying how clean and fair most of the racing was, so a big thumbs up to you all on that one. Remember though for future rounds, lets not allow this to slip as I do have quite a few 10 second penalties ready to dish out still haha! Some spaces still available at the minute in both classes for all future rounds so tell your friends to get booked in if you hear of any of them wanting to come and race with us.
More of the same for round 2 please
Small race report can be found here: http://www.racing-cars.com/products....&pagewidth=550
The complete race results can be found here: http://www.racing-cars.com/Worksop%2...%201/index.htm
Old 17-10-2013

As we expect great day, well run and good atmosphere