Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

Old 04-11-2017

Default Cougar 2000 losi xxx and tekin 412p esc

I have for sale a cougar 2000 I bought off here some time ago I would say the car itself is in reasonable condition the shell and undertray are well used and in need of replacement I bought a new repro gear cover for it, I have ran the car and all worked fine it has a Futaba metal Gear servo in it which I will leave in it
£SOLD
Losi xxx bk2 (I’ve been informed it’s not a bk2 it’s a xxx-cr) used condition only thing that’s missing is the motor guard I have new gearbox halves here somewhere for it as the ones on the car have broken on the under side other than that it’s all there also has a servo in it
£60 posted
Tekin 412p esc tested and all working fine
£40 posted
David Spashett 10x1 brushed motor good condition
£20 posted
Ko servo pds-2143 fet servo good working order lead has been shortened case a bit scuffed up but works fine
£25 posted
Also I have a cougar club 10 that’s in good condition all I have done to it is ballrace it no shell or wing otherwise it’s all there
£40 posted SOLD
I am having trouble with picture hosting which I will try and sort ASAP alternatively I can email you as many pics as you need or by I message 07446196969 email is golfcrazy123@live.co.uk all prices are open to reasonable offers

Last edited by gixxer; 06-11-2017 at 02:37 PM.