Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

Old 17-06-2011

Default Thunderm Tiger TS4N - Help Please

Hello all, i have bought a thunder tiger ts2n and when you turn the electronics on the car the steering turns to the right now i have checked the controller and its not that thats set incorrect. Someone said to me about resetting the is it called servo? by unscrewing it popping off or something? Can any one help me and give me any advice etc and if the proceedure i have been told sounds correct could you please confirm what i have to do please?

Also the spur gear? the big cog that the clutch engages with is well worn so i am looking for a new one if anyone could point me in the right direction.

A big thanks to you all!
Old 18-06-2011

Yes, on the steering servo there will be a arm that connects directly to the servo with a small screw through the center of it, remove that screw and pull the arm off, then with both the car and the.transmitter on, center the steering trim on the transmitter and refit the arm so the wheels are as central as possible, the servo may be a tooth out either way but that is ok, refit the screw and then just use the trim on the transmitter to get the car to run straight hope this helps