Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 01-03-2014

Unhappy Product news updates...

Notice to anyone who works for Durango in the UK...

I’ve emailed you at your sales@team-durango.com email address now on more than one occasion to request that I’m added to your mailing list for new product release details as and when they become available. I’m now getting emails from all the major RC car manufacturers but still no response from yourselves. Do you email out to websites your product release details?

Please send me a PM with details as I need to give you the contact details to send the emails through to us.

Thanks in advance
Old 01-03-2014

I heard that all has changed at hobbico Durango arrma something that all stocks were to be despatched from central distribution centre in Germany and Revell had taken over the whole hobbico operation.

And that the uk Durango operation will be a R+D centre, should be good if it has been re arranged so that spares for the Durango range will be better stocked and better supply of D Boots tyres is also on the cards.
Old 02-03-2014

That may answer why no one has bothered replying to all my emails!

I'll make some enquiries via Revell then
Old 02-03-2014

hi
I found them very helpful with a gear box breakage, Stuart managed to find me some replacement parts to get me back running again.

I phoned them up and spoke to Stuart directly, and generally the whole team have been helpful weather it was for set up advice or spares.

It has been a great shame with parts being out of stock or the actual release of product being far to long after the initial announcement.

What I have heard may be properly announced some time soon as well as getting the DETC410 and the DEX210v2 in to the shops.