Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 10-09-2011

Cool 1/16 Traxxas Summit VXL 2.4ghz + Extra's!! (Price Drop = £220)

PRICE DROP = £220!!

Hey guys, I have a 'one run old' 1/16th Traxxas Summit VXL for sale (2.4ghz). I literally ran it up and down the road for 2 mins and its not been used since. It has a custom light rig fitted, which runs off a 9v battery. The cables are all installed in a nice tidy way and the lights run into the bumpers and the front spots. I think they look great. It also comes with 2 (only one supplied in the box) of the 1200mah Traxxas nimhs, and 2 brand new Orion Supercharge 1600mah nimhs. There is also a pre-made Deans connector which allows you to connect 2 batts in parallel for twice the run time. The Traxxas packs already have Deans connectors, but I have not yet changed the Orion packs over from the standard Traxxas connectors. All of the usual instructions, tool kit, stickers etc come with it and I'm also throwing in a set of 2700mah AA batts from Vapextech for the handset. This lot would cost in excess of £340 but I'm asking £250. Will accept cash on collection, Paypal as a gift (or you pay the fee's). I live 2 mins from junction 11 of the M6. Am driving to Santapod in Northamptonshire (tomorrow) so am happy to 'meet and greet' along the way. I am also driving to Ross on Wye next week so could also meet somewhere on the M5/M50 if that helps. Pics shows the condition of the truck; not a scratch on it.

Not sold much on here, but check my Ebay feedback in my signature link.
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

Last edited by Jedi Master; 14-09-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Price Drop!! (£220)