Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Hot Bodies / HPI

Old 04-10-2010

Default D4WCE spareparts

As the D4WCE is discontinued, but i have come across the option to buy one brand new in box for about £ 140-150, so i now have some questions.

Spares, can most if not all parts of the Associated B44 be fittet to the D4 as spares ?

And Wheels, i have a lot of pre glued wheels, bothe front and rear that are unused for my XX-4WE can they be used for the D4WCE too ?

And last is it worth buying, the B44 cost about £ 200 new in box.
Old 05-10-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

being an HPI supplier, i do like the D4 and the Cyber and some parts are interchangable its just spare parts seem to be a bit of a pig so therefore i would say buy the B44 because spares are more readily available..

Schumacher Cat Xls, Rc10 Team(retired), Mardave Cobra, SST 98 Rally Car, TT02 Rally car, Wpl-c24 and Element Enduro builders kit #71 #deaddogracing

Autocare, unit 5 candleby Court, Cotgrave NG123RT.
Old 05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiixx View Post
As the D4WCE is discontinued, but i have come across the option to buy one brand new in box for about £ 140-150, so i now have some questions.

Spares, can most if not all parts of the Associated B44 be fittet to the D4 as spares ?

And Wheels, i have a lot of pre glued wheels, bothe front and rear that are unused for my XX-4WE can they be used for the D4WCE too ?

And last is it worth buying, the B44 cost about £ 200 new in box.
where can you buy a new kit for 150?
Old 05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastinfastout View Post
where can you buy a new kit for 150?
One Swedish reseller that is closing shop, 2295 Swedish Kronor, but i see that PundSterling has really dropped in value ( sorry lads ) so the true conversion today is some what 200 punds.. i cannot remember anytime where the pund has been this cheap to us in sweden, normally it would be, and has been around 13 Skr per 1 GBP.. so that was what i calculated on in my head when i figured out 150, sorry about that.

Anyway, guys, i thank you all for the answers, i couldn't resist a good offer, so i bought the kit, for about 210 punds incl postage. now i am really looking forward to see what it can do, i am however looking for a fair prized used B44 roller. but for know i have a great car coming my way
Old 01-11-2010

spare parts shouldn't be a problem, as the caster sk10 is 95% the same. only the rear end is set differnt between the 2.