Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > S-Workz

Old 16-09-2013

Default First!

Yay first post!!

Seriously though, I cannot wait until the S104 comes back into stock as Pendle are now accepting 10th scale since the track has been fully converted to astro!
Old 28-09-2013

Send a message via MSN to nitro_head

ordered my s104 yesterday
Old 04-10-2013

Default Any good on carpet?

I run the sworkz 1/8th rally x and was maybe looking to add the 1/10th to the collection, but I was wondering if anyone has run it on carpet/polished floor yet?
I had a Durango and couldn't get on with that indoor at all & quickly sold it on
I was thinking maybe the sworkz might be similar hAndling characteristics indoor with the gear diffs

Trader feedback...
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71837
Old 04-10-2013

Default Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffacake View Post
I run the sworkz 1/8th rally x and was maybe looking to add the 1/10th to the collection, but I was wondering if anyone has run it on carpet/polished floor yet?
I had a Durango and couldn't get on with that indoor at all & quickly sold it on
I was thinking maybe the sworkz might be similar hAndling characteristics indoor with the gear diffs
Iam hoping to get chance test it indoors on carpet and i also going run a 410v3 i bought new as got good deal on it so i can see diff between the 2 but would say after building them both in space of few weeks sworkz has a lot more about it there's so much you can change set up wise
Old 08-10-2013

Default Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil9144 View Post
Iam hoping to get chance test it indoors on carpet and i also going run a 410v3 i bought new as got good deal on it so i can see diff between the 2 but would say after building them both in space of few weeks sworkz has a lot more about it there's so much you can change set up wise
I ran both cars same motors and radio both brandnew we all know the 410v3 is a good car but i really think the sworkz is going to be somthing great as it was just so easy to drive and i havnt even started playing around with setup yet
Old 13-10-2013

I raced my sworkz for the first time this weekend at the faversham triple crown meeting and managed to tq and win the car was very good and responded to change very well
The set up I ran was

Front standard springs standard pistons 600 wt oil . Lower wish bone in the high position and the upper wish bone in the low position

Rear pink spring standard piston 450wt oil max anti squat and 3 degrees toe .camber link in the low position and middle hole on the hub .

Long wheelbase

Shorty lipo plus 30grams of weight in the rear

Diffs 5000 in the front and 2000 in the rear Ackerman position in the rear hole and max caster
Old 13-10-2013
Mad Member

nice tq kev

its a shame eds durango broke down from the lead of leg three tho well done any way
Old 13-10-2013

Smile

To win you need to finish