Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Old 15-05-2006
BANNED

Default Batley regional

Copied over from the off-topic Northy fool on the Bury thread.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northy
Stu - Batley - Beer? Road sign????

Do I need to ask in sign language?:jimmeh
Yes, Yes & Yes.

We'll be there all weekend, towing pubs.
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby.
Old 15-05-2006
Supah doOpah

Send a message via MSN to PaulRotheram

fool or tool?

im trying to attempt to come to batley as a guest on the saturday, then back to southport for final prep on the track for the national on the sunday.
Old 16-05-2006
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Paul,
Southport track should be closed for use this weekend. There is a rule stipulated by the BRCA that a national track should be closed for practice from 1 week of the national.
Old 16-05-2006
Grammarator

Send a message via Skype™ to emzy

I think he means prep as in track prep... not car prep on the track... right Paul?
Old 16-05-2006
Grammarator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northy
Road sign????
Will you keep it for me for my wall this time?
Old 16-05-2006
Supah doOpah

Send a message via MSN to PaulRotheram

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzeh
I think he means prep as in track prep... not car prep on the track... right Paul?
bingo

we have put an awful lot of work in to the track for the national, and somtimes doing it twice due to vandels. this sunday should be the final day we need to do anything for a while which i think would be well deserved. all being if the vandels dont return

the track is currently looking A1 with all the improovements we have made. it is also, in my opinion easier to race on due to new 'additions'.

is batley another '7:00' job? if so ill see you at 10 if i can go!
Old 16-05-2006
Admin

I'm not entirely sure of arrangements for this weekend yet, If nobody has already sorted it, the tap should be available from the swimming baths on Friday, and presumably the key for the toilets in the pavillion for all the overnight campers.
I'll be there early Saturday morning to assist with race control, if the position hasn't been organised already (Tom??). Should there be people there Friday evening who can mow the grass etc, I can make container keys available to them for such purpose.
Old 16-05-2006
Super Moderator

LMAO at my randomness!

We won't be there till Saturday morning.

Are you organising things Stu? A night out round Batley? Tour of the local bus stops?

G
Old 16-05-2006
BANNED

Maybe out on Saturday, I think we'll be able to organise a something, Kiddy II type thing maybe.
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby.

Last edited by Stu; 16-05-2006 at 10:06 PM.
Old 16-05-2006
Super Moderator

WOOOO HOOOO !!!!!!!

Pc working properly again after getting a crappy antispyware virus, DR STU works his magic again on my bitsa this and that computer!!

Reading the "other" forum I noticed it is 4WD on Saturday? Any reason for this or are we just looking forward to a rougher 2WD track on Sunday!!

I shall be there with my pikey van looking forward to football, beer and racin'

Northy, you missed a blinder down in Tiverton when after the Friday night drinking session, Stu got kidnapped by Side Show Bob from behind the bar in his VW Jetta GTi ( I kid you not!!)

This only happens when we get pi$$ed
Old 17-05-2006
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulRotheram

the track is currently looking A1 with all the improovements we have made. it is also, in my opinion easier to race on due to new 'additions'.
Oooops, im good at misunderstanding aren't I !! ha ha.
Southport track is looking great, can tell there has already been a lot of work done there before the summer. Good work! :thumleft:
Old 17-05-2006

Send a message via MSN to Kash

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITTLER555
WOOOO HOOOO !!!!!!!

Pc working properly again after getting a crappy antispyware virus, DR STU works his magic again on my bitsa this and that computer!!

Reading the "other" forum I noticed it is 4WD on Saturday? Any reason for this or are we just looking forward to a rougher 2WD track on Sunday!!

I shall be there with my pikey van looking forward to football, beer and racin'

Northy, you missed a blinder down in Tiverton when after the Friday night drinking session, Stu got kidnapped by Side Show Bob from behind the bar in his VW Jetta GTi ( I kid you not!!)

This only happens when we get pi$$ed

Side Show Bob that was a comical night.

Me and G will be there on Friday evening after work sometime. Unless its forcast to p155-down all weekend. In which case i'll be there Sat morning
Old 17-05-2006

Default Batley Regions

Hi,Can someone tell me what time booking in on Sunday is?. Also, I have 2 timetables. The Summer2006 one sais it's 4wd Sat, 2wd Sun. The Bury metro one I have sais it's 2wd Sat, 4wd Sun (all from http://www.northernracer.com/)...confused...I can race either, but I might aswell spend my time setting up one or the other properly.Thanks again to the guy who used his com lathe on my motor at Bury on Sunday (sorry didnt get your name, but you were with Jimmy!!). One of those days for me, blown ESC, bad motor, all the wrong tires with me and evena set of tires I hadnt glued properly...Oh well, live and learn.CheersStu
Hmm, boards arent working very well for me at work...oh wellGr8 picture of my car Jimmy (when it was actually working!!)http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/bury1...es/bury02.html

Last edited by hickston; 17-05-2006 at 01:30 PM.
Old 17-05-2006
Admin

Yeah, That was me. No worries.
For info 4wd is on Saturday, 2wd Sunday. Booking in both days from 8. Practice till circa 09:30. Racing after drivers briefing.
John.
Old 17-05-2006

Send a message via Skype™ to AndyG

eek...i got them the wrong way around again in my head! Thought I had Saturday to clean my 4WD. HEEEELP!!
Old 17-05-2006
BANNED

Ahh, confused about dates, well, I published the dates on northernracer (correct it would seem) but even I thought in my head that it was 2wd saturday.
I think due to the national format we are kind-of programmed that way.
Old 17-05-2006
Super Moderator

Stu,

Get back onto the serious things.....

Where are we eating on Saturday night? Prefereably within walking (staggering) distance.

Who's up for it?

G
Old 17-05-2006
BANNED

We'll plan it on Saturday, I don't really know the eating places in Cleck, just the drinking ones.
Old 17-05-2006

The worlds largest Indian restaurant (alledgedly) is supposed to be quite good

www.aakash.co.uk

Chris
Old 17-05-2006
Grammarator

Everytime we drive past there on the way to a meeting I always say to Dad we should get like EVERYONE to go at a National... they wouldn't know what'd hit them!