Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 21-06-2011

Default Losi Micro Dt Brushless Converted RTR Aluminum

hi all up for sale is my beloved micro dt it has been losi brushless converted with many aluminum parts by gpm, atomic, 3 racing etc full front end is alum(front bulkhead still in packet) rear gearbox is alum it has threaded axles all round.. rear cvds ,ball raced throughout ,threaded alum shocks can't remember who made them, 3 spare sets of wheels/tyres massive monster tyres ,on road racing tyres and some off road buggy style plus the originals ,2 bodyshells the original plus a Classic hauler body by BRP inc.(fluro pink) ...losi xcelorin 10250kv brushless system including program card and a maverick 1/18 servo and an original servo brand new.. RPM front bumper losi brushless reciever/3 wire servo combo ..it has had to be modded slightly on the chassis near the servo to fit the maverick servo but the originals dont stand up to much it cannot be seen because the top plate covers the servo anyway ...the original chassis is only £8.00 if you wanted to swap back to standard servo but i doubt the steering would work well with all the alum its quite heavy at the front (relatively speaking )
its been used lightly and well looked after it has a little dust on it from the last month but runs perfectly and can be tuned with the xcelorin programming card included to suit your driving ...this thing is very very fast
includes original losi 27mhz transmitter and original battery and charger (nimh) and a 2s 180mah(maybe more) lipo in it ready to run (used twice ...slightly trimmed connector to fit losi esc but really makes no difference it plugs in fine )
i have been as honest as possible this is a brilliant car but i havent built it to race more as a speed demon(but a shelf queen lol) with loads of shiny aluminum ...everything is in excellent condition down to the hub carriers and diff its running perfectly but!!! the system is very powerful so dont blame me if you wedge it in your dvd player first try
also throw in the original bits and pieces and spare screws stand and whatever else i can lay my hands on
looking for offers around the £120 mark posted for this paypal preffered...
please check my feedback i have sold on here before and bought ..also my ebay id is risk_ft so you can check that too if you like
U.K only
your welcome to collect from wolverhampton if your close but paypal payment is preffered (so i can buy more stuff hehe)