Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 21-05-2013

Default Xray T3 2010

Hi, I was going to keep this car as my spare car but was bought a different brand of car as a present so all my Xray stuff is going.

This car is well used so I'll sell it as spares/repairs with a price to suit.

The main thing that is wrong with this car is that the top deck is broken. It's glued together though this is far from ideal! Though the last time this car was used, was STCC at Snetterton last year and the car was in this state after a mishap on practice day (oops) and despite the top deck it still qualified in the B final.

The front left hinge pin is a little bit sticky, though it's not that noticable. It still falls under it's own weight when the shocks are off and I can't feel it when driving.

The chassis is fairly worn though as it's been used outdoors.

With a new top deck this would be a great car for someone to start racing and is very good in the low-medium grip found at most club races.

I have just given it a strip down and put it on my setup gauges. (and rebuilt the diff too) If you're just starting out and want a particular setup putting on it I could do that too. It also comes with a set of tyres that are fine for practice.

It also comes with
The instruction manual
The certificate of authenticity
Hudy ball diff grease
Spare ball diff pulley and dust covers.

I'm asking £75 ono + £10 postage. Buyer can collect from Worthing, Adur club or Brighton.
Time for some pics. Feel free to ask any questions.