Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Telford Hot Trax

Old 23-02-2012

Default Thanks

For the warm welcome last night, bit of a trek from me in Brecon but well worth it

Good to meet people ive only e-mailed or PM'd before, great venue and track. I can heartily recommend it to anyone who wants some good, fun buggy racing in the Telford area

I have to say though in the second heat i was too busy watching Steve run my replica of the TRF Astutes that he used to run 20 years ago to worry about actually driving my car properly...

Ill be up again in the future at some point and will make sure i pop in to race, and I know one or two of you will be coming down to Caldicot next weekend for the Micro Nats so I see will see some of you soon

Matt
Old 23-02-2012

Thanks for the kind words Matt, I'll pay you later!

But in all seriousness, I for one am pleased with your appraisal of our club. Knowing you have made quite a bit of a trek, it would have been a shame to have disappointed. But we didn't, so it's all good!

Everyone is welcome, we'll even let you come back again Whenever you like (On a Wednesday of course)

You gave us all a run for our money, and racing was what it should be. Fun!

I'll be working on sorting out the printer though, that is a bit of a fail, but we got through it.

The table top had been recently fixed up, making its appearance back at the club last night for the first time. I think most agreed that it worked well.
Old 24-02-2012

table top was mint dont likethat little jump thow