Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

Old 29-09-2019

Default Schumacher MI2 Touring car

Schumacher MI2 Touring car

Hi and thanks for looking, for sale is a good condition vintage Schumacher what I believe is a Mi2 touring car. I bought this probably over 10 years ago and as an avid 1/10th 4WD off road buggy racing fan I thought about trying my hand at road racing but never got around to it and now I’m having a bit of a clear out of my collection. Details below of the web to describe the model:

Schumacher's legendary engineering team have taken another leap forward with electric touring car design. Drawing from the experience of years of racing success, all over the world, with the SST and Mission ranges, the NEW Mi2 sets new standards of performance and handling. With all new suspension, chassis, top deck and transmission the Mi2 raises the bar for the 2004 season. Join the team of Teemu Leino, Jonas Andersson, Niels Koenekoop, Chris Ashton, Steve Pole and Paul Wynn who have all chosen to drive the Schumacher Mi2, probably the most advanced touring car ever.

Features Spare Parts

All new 'C' hub suspension system - Improved handling and adjustability to suit any track conditions.
Balanced weight distribution chassis with fully adjustable battery position tray - Total tuneability.
MIP CVD axles with lightweight polymer driveshafts - Ultra low rotating mass.
'Air-Flo' purple alloy motor mount as standard - Ultimate motor cooling.
Purple alloy layshaft mounts and diff mounts as standard offers consistent handling & precise transmission alignment.
Improved limited slip ball differentials, with tungsten carbide balls as standard - Long life & a super smooth action.
Twin Kevlar reinforced belt transmission with lower, adjustable tension high efficiency belts and power rollers to prevent belt skipping.
28 Piece ball bearing set - Ultra low rolling resistance, includes ballraced steering.
Low C of G fully adjustable body mounting system.
Choice of internal ratio (1.8:1 or 2.1:1) This unique feature allows your gear ratio to be optimised to your motor wind, for both technical and fast open circuits.
Purple alloy threaded shocks absorbers - Simple tuning of ride height.
Lightweight alloy differential outputs and 'blade' driveshafts, low rotating mass for fast acceleration.
New improved differential and layshaft pulleys to minimize belt loading without the belt jumping, maximizes belt efficiency.
New front and rear, coloured anti-roll (sway) bars included.
Lightweight foam bumper - Weight saving protection.
Variable wheelbase - Ultimate tuning.
Lightweight 'Rev-Lite' 24mm dish wheels.
Full 'Speed Secrets' available.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133186792143
Old 29-09-2019
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to MattW

Just for info, that's a mission, not Mi2. Later "re released" as the Mi1 - not identical, but very similar, and actually still available.
Old 29-09-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattW View Post
Just for info, that's a mission, not Mi2. Later "re released" as the Mi1 - not identical, but very similar, and actually still available.
Cheers bud

It's vintage but would love your info or insight, bought it years ago so more than welcome for info or updates
Old 29-09-2019

Quote:
Thanks bud good to know I will adapt the listing to reflect the change!!!

Not an expert on the touring cars

Cheers
Old 29-09-2019

Quote:

Thanks buddy, got any pics of the saddle pics not the stick pack?? so can get the listing right??
Old 03-10-2019

Thanks guys now sold!!!