Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > South East

Old 23-07-2010
Mad Member

Default 2010 BRCA End of Season Finals

Any BRCA South East drivers that wish to attend the 2010 End of Season finals please send me you entry forms (address in the 2010 BRCA Handbook) or hand them to me (with appropriate monies) at any of the remaining SE Regionals or events.

The British F2 Championship's, Juniors and Veterans events are on the 04/05 September at the Coventry club. As per the BRCA National norm, 2WD on the Saturday, 4WD on the Sunday. £5 per class for F2's and Veterans. Free for Juniors under the age of 16 on 01.01.2010.

The Formula 3/4/5 Championships are at Silverstone on the 18/19 September, again 2WD on the Saturday, 4WD on the Sunday, £5 per class. Again Juniors under the age of 16 race for FREE!

If you wish to enter either of these events please print off and complete the entry form found on www.brca.org (1:10 off-road section, 2010 End of Season Finals - Entry Forms) then post/give it to me with the correct amount of money or a cheque made payable to the BRCA.

Due to other commitments I need entries for the F2's, Juniors and Veterans by 09 August at the very latest.

I need entries for the F3's by the 27 August at the very latest.

Here's hoping that we can have a massive South East presence at both the events, much the same as we did in 2009 and let's not see if we can't retain our 2009 Junior/Veteran Championship winning performance again this year.

NB - Still waiting for that trophy

Last edited by brookie; 11-08-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: updated info.
Old 29-07-2010
Mad Member

Good response to date, took a few more in last Sunday

Will be back at FORCC's 'new track' at Dunkirk for this weekends last 4WD Regional, will continue to accept application forms, cheques and monies in person. To date looks like I'm still awaiting forms from many of the Juniors that have expressed an interest to return to this years event to defend our crown

If you want to complete your forms before the day they are available here:

www.brca.org (1:10 off-road section, 2010 End of Season Finals - Entry Forms)

Alternatively I will ensure that I have hard copies available for completion on the day.

That closing date is getting ever closer!
Old 06-08-2010
Mad Member

Continuing good response to date

Will be at the FORCC Charity Race at The Abbey School, Faversham this forthcoming Sunday, check out:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50992

Will continue to accept application forms, cheques and monies in person. Obviously the first priorities are for any more Under 13, Under 16, Veterans or British F2 Championship entries for which Sunday will be the last day/date I can accept in person!

If you want to complete your forms before the day they are available here:

www.brca.org (1:10 off-road section, 2010 End of Season Finals - Entry Forms)

Alternatively I will ensure that I have hard copies available for completion on the day.

That closing date is getting ever closer still!
Old 11-08-2010
Mad Member

End of Season update!

Though there are some days to the 'official' BRCA deadline of 18 August, the South East listing of entries for BRCA Junior/Veteran/British F2 Championshsips has been submitted to Charlie Fraser (CharlieF on here!), BRCA 1:10 Off-Road Section Secretary/Regional Co-Ordinator (contact details in BRCA 2010 Handbook), today!

Yet again another impressive list of entries from the South East, thanks to all, to date numbers are:

Under 13's - 6; Under 16's - 5; Veteran's - 6; BF2C's - 6

As of today please see extract of corres with Charlie Fraser:

'Late entries to me (Charlie F) are fine however the difference this year with F2's is that a "late entry" F2 will be afforded the same priority as your F345's (i.e. no special treatment as per "in time" F2's). It really is better to enter early as an F2 as you are guaranteed your place.'

So any F2's that still need to enter get that form or application by email, text or phone off to Charlie before the 18.08 cut-off!
Old 31-08-2010
Mad Member

LAST CHANCE!!!

Entries for the F345 Championships (Silverstone 18/19 September 2010) have to be in to the Section Secretary by close of play tomorrow, Wednesday 01 September 2010.

To date I have a very impressive entry list!

If, however, there are any other drivers that would like an entry then they need to get it to me (via email or PM on here!) ASAP.

Last edited by brookie; 01-09-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Content change
Old 01-09-2010

Is there any risk of being over subscribed? If so will places be allocated according to regional ranks. top 5 f3, top 5 f4 etc?

X4TE
X2C
Old 02-09-2010
Mad Member

Difficult to say at present, closing date was only yesterday and until the Section Secretary (Charlie F) has receievd and collated all such entries we won't know.

As with this weekends forthcoming event Charlie will, no doubt, be in contact with Regional Rep's to inform them of any allocation/Reserve List implications.

Will advise further as and when any additional information becomes available.
Old 02-09-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Fingers crossed
Old 08-09-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

so what's the team look like Steve? Do we have any bandit F5's to help us land the trophey?! lol
A certain Mr Moore would be a good addition!

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback
Old 09-09-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Maybe, but I don't know how fast is fast (not me as I'm Mr Slow )