Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

Old 31-07-2009
Mad Member

Default 2009 All Japan Championship

This weekend is the All Japan Championship. If anything can be closer and tougher than the competition between Ryan, Ryan, and Jared at our Nationals, it's the competition at the All Japan. Every Japanese driver works the entire year for this one event.

(I'm writing this from my house and don't have the files here, so please forgive me if I mis-spell any names.)

Many top pro Japanese drivers work for companies like Tamiya and Hot Bodies which make 4WD cars but not buggies, and many of those drivers choose to drive X Cars. In 2008, top Tamiya driver Satochi Maezumi took second at the All Japan with his X - 6, and he will be driving the 6 Squared this year.

Our Japanese importer/distributor is Team AJ, owned by Yuichi Ajishi, a former Japanese Champion in 1/8 and second three times. Mr Ajishi-san has also finished second in 4WD, so he is no stranger to 1/10 and will be a strong contender this year with his X Cars.

Also driving the X - 6 Squared this year is Utsugi Morita, who has been in the A main several times.

So we have a very strong Team for this major race. We will try to keep you posted.

B.T.W. Many do not know that, in our short company life, X Factory has won at least eight National Championships around the world. We are the 2009 champion or in the lead on points this year in three different countries.

Engineering Without Fear
www.XFactoryRC.com
www.facebook.com/XFactoryRC
Old 31-07-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via ICQ to lochness42 Send a message via MSN to lochness42 Send a message via Skype™ to lochness42

Count Slovakia in - top 2 places to only X cars in country.
Old 31-07-2009
Administrator

I'd like to go to a Japanese race again some day, will have to make an effort to get there next year