Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > General Car Talk > Aero Racing

Old 25-04-2007
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert digler View Post
i think thats case closed he bought the rights far play at least we all have chance to own an aero

Indeed, I think you mis-read what he said there
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

Send a message via AIM to BenG Send a message via MSN to BenG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
Indeed, I think you mis-read what he said there
I thought that
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Skelding View Post
Re-read the post.....
beer football oople shit got confused its o j simpson all again did he do it i bet he has one of them secret camera thingy me bobs
Old 25-04-2007
Administrator

This is why crack cocaine should be banned!

oh, it is... never mind
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
This is why crack cocaine should be banned!

oh, it is... never mind
yes smack jack the crackaman
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

Send a message via AIM to BenG Send a message via MSN to BenG

lol
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Skelding View Post
Just Polishing of some pepsi max..... Do you need the bottle?

New body shell donations to Northy please.
Old 25-04-2007

Prior to the Aero being announced I emailed Gerd Strenge to find out if it was possible to buy a Durango and never even got a reply. All I can say is that I've put our names down for two of these buggies and I intend to keep them there.
I really couldn't give a 4 X about the in fighting it could be called a Bo**ocks as far as I'm concerned, as long as when the time comes that I hand over my hard earned money I get what I've paid for!

As for dragging Lee into this I think it's a bit unfair to draw him into making comments about something over which he has no control.
Old 25-04-2007

Along with my collegue Gordon (Gord) Strange I have designed a new car based on the Tango. It will be released under the monika of "The Bero" and is significantly lighter than its competitors. Our factory driver Martin Lee is kickin ass on preliminary tests.

Orders will be takes soon with all proceeds contributing to my wine cellar (rack). Cos I've put a big dent in it trying to keep up with this thread.

Peace.
Old 25-04-2007

Send a message via ICQ to ApexSpeed Send a message via AIM to ApexSpeed Send a message via MSN to ApexSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to ApexSpeed Send a message via Skype™ to ApexSpeed
Talking

I donno about you guys, but I'm FAR more interested in knowing who the "major player" in the R/C racing world is that struck the deal with Gerd, and now will be responsible for the attack dogs sent out to "chat" with Aero.

Yummm... let's speculate... Schumacher? Xray? Corally? Maybe Associated? Honestly, if it's any mass market company with refined production skillz, then I WANT ONE.

Boy, this has been a fun day in la la land.
Old 25-04-2007
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexSpeed View Post
I donno about you guys, but I'm FAR more interested in knowing who the "major player" in the R/C racing world is that struck the deal with Gerd
Never a truer word spoken. All the clarification that's needed is the name of who the "design" or whatever was sold to, along with the patents. Till then, best of luck to Aero, Lee and all associated with the project.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to dave g

well i would have thought maybe someone like xray,cant see corally wanting to get into the offraod scene,schumacher...hmm no,everyone else seems to have their own cars so stumped..
Old 25-04-2007

losi hasn't had a quality new 4wd car in a while...but i dont see them buying it and Gil Losi doing his stuff at Kyosho
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

I fore one feel sorry fore Lee with all this going on the man just won his first national and I know that it ment alot to him from his reaction on the rostrum at the end, so dont let all this shite take anything away from you Lee you drove one of the most mature races I have seen for a long time and try to forget all this ready for Kiddy in two weeks
Old 26-04-2007

After reading all the to'ing and fro'ing, it is quite strange and disturbing, firstly to question lee's professionalism and then in one particular instance to have a go at all parties involved.. pretty silly hey

I dont think people really have any idea of the enormity of this, the net makes the world a very very small place and a huge amount of money and people are involved...

Its best to end the speculation, enjoy the racing and stay well and truly out of it all as it is of no concern to any of us what happens behind closed doors - not one of us has any money involved i will guarantee..

To all who want one of these cars whether it be a Durango, Aero one or unkown name, why worry about it... Noone can get or afford a Durango so forget it there, Aero may not have a car soon so forget it there, and the unkown "RC Player" may be producing it soon so forget it there for the meantime.. You guys are all going to get your hands on the car at some stage in your lives and I also can guarantee that it not because of a loyalty to Aero, who cares who the company is, its the car you all want and the car that you will get - EVENTUALLY...

SO I guess the bottom line is, let it all play out and unfold, dont add your stupid two cents about who is right and who is a theif and let it go!

You will all have a "DURAERANON" in the near future! (like the name, i made that one up all by myself)
Old 26-04-2007

what a mess. but does it really matter to any of us? I for one am quite close friends with the aero team and in the past they have shown me no reason for me to call them liars, so im not going to start now. i believe what gerd is doing is very wrong!!!! this should have never been put to a r/c mag online that's just plane wrong. I am sure that bob and his business uni boff's behind the project have some grounds to go on.
Old 26-04-2007

It's already public, Gerd did nothing wrong to then bring his side into the open, people are nice and friends and lose money on both sides, but at the end of the day one guy made this car, and if you were him you would do more! Any of us would, to protect our years of hard work.
Old 26-04-2007

what Gerd did was very wrong! this should have all been sorted before brought up on the internet/ released to mag's how people can not see that...... What he has done yeah i can see what he is doing, but its plane bitchy now.
Old 26-04-2007
Administrator

I would be a hipocrite if I did not step in here and say I 100% agree with someones right to issue a statement to put their side into the public domain.

Whether you agree / believe either party is another matter.

Closed, to cool things down!

Last edited by jimmy; 26-04-2007 at 07:56 AM.
Old 26-04-2007

I really don’t get this guy!!!!!
I think that there is a lot that is not being said on print….
There could be an option that the , Mr. Strenge was about to sell to Aero the company and before he did he got a better offer and sold it to some one else (which for some reason he doesn’t say his mane).
By the way, were is this "Major player"?!?!?!? I know that if I was to by a company for a great deal of money and some one stole my rights I would sue them to there last buck. But this guy, he sits quite and doing nothing! I find it to be very suspicious…
Any way, if there were rights stole it is a criminal violation and Aero would have been sued by now but they weren't! (I wonder…..)

I wish Aero the best of luck with their project and always remember that there is no "bad publicity" and this guy just did you a favor….

Good luck
Amit Bublil