Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals

Old 08-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Ian me new mate!!! Dont think I will be at this meeting, but I may be, maybe we can do another interview??? I think you were just warming up!!!!

But seriously, you were a great sport, its not easy making an idiot of yourself!!! I just make it look easy!!!!
Old 08-09-2009
Mad Member

I thought the Mellish interview was amazing! He just ouzed carisma! so much so that there has even been an Iain Mellish appreciation society set up on facebook! Hes my hero
Old 08-09-2009
Woop Woop Member

defo southwell or wraggy for me although there are a few quick boys from the s/e coming. stu rands, andy langdon, mr xtreme and a few others as well

woop woop racing officialy keeping team toe out inline
Old 08-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbizzle5 View Post
I thought the Mellish interview was amazing! He just ouzed carisma! so much so that there has even been an Iain Mellish appreciation society set up on facebook! Hes my hero
Sweet!!! Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2009
Mad Member

oh how much fun will this be.

Old 08-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by discostu View Post
oh how much fun will this be.

You better "Get it done" Stu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2009
Mad Member

i dono about that dc we shall see.
Old 08-09-2009
Mad Member

I'm really looking forward to this one despite not been able to race! After watching Mid-West racing this year and racing against him I would say Ben Cosgrove as well on the Saturday. Although Southwell is my favourite and I'll also tip Wraggy.

Tony Evdoka will be there or there abouts in 4wd, I've been in the same heat the last few meetings and he's very capable

Best tip of the weekend is Mike Elliot to make BOTH 'A' finals.... (and Jamie Banks too )

Should be good, a few drinks and plenty of cheering coupled together with some MCJonesy style commentary (if Tony T is not there) and I can get MCYardy off the mic! (Unless we can get 2 mic's)

What are the chances of a 'guest' race at this one??
Old 08-09-2009
Mad Member

Thinking about more possibilities of winners all the time and Wayne Collinson will be there, dude just don't wear a dress for this one..... please!

The good thing with the end of seasons as well is there are so many ppl using other ppls gear so it's going to be so hard to call the right winner until the end of the meeting.

At least it's on the right surface for this, GRASS!!
Old 08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Thinking about more possibilities of winners all the time and Wayne Collinson will be there, dude just don't wear a dress for this one..... please!

The good thing with the end of seasons as well is there are so many ppl using other ppls gear so it's going to be so hard to call the right winner until the end of the meeting.

At least it's on the right surface for this, GRASS!!
Haha, there is no chance of that at this one, or any other event. That was my one and only dress hurrah

MB Models....Team Durango....Telsshells....韦恩是一个无线电遥控赛车上帝,克雷格是同性恋
Old 08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Church View Post
Ian me new mate!!! Dont think I will be at this meeting, but I may be, maybe we can do another interview??? I think you were just warming up!!!!

But seriously, you were a great sport, its not easy making an idiot of yourself!!! I just make it look easy!!!!

hahaha...oh dear! Seriously, you couldnt have picked a worse person to interview in front of everyone there! I thought you were calling me over to give me a penalty for something in the race....if i had known you were going put a microphone to my face id have jumped in the bush with scott whymans car!

"its not easy making an idiot of yourself!!!" Unfortunately for me thats not true!!

If you want a really really good interview id suggest getting dbizzle on the track before the start of the A final
Old 08-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stall4king View Post
hahaha...oh dear! Seriously, you couldnt have picked a worse person to interview in front of everyone there! I thought you were calling me over to give me a penalty for something in the race....if i had known you were going put a microphone to my face id have jumped in the bush with scott whymans car!

"its not easy making an idiot of yourself!!!" Unfortunately for me thats not true!!

If you want a really really good interview id suggest getting dbizzle on the track before the start of the A final

So Iain, you're trying to say you like to go in bushes with Whyman??? I don't think he'll be at the F3s, he'd probably jump at the chance
Old 09-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Hi yah all

I will let you in to a little secret.
My son Richard Evdoka TQed and won the 2wd F3/4/5s back in I think year 2000 at Worcester. He then qualified 2nd and won the 4wd event the next day making him one of the first if not the first to do the double at the F3/4/5s championship.
He did of course have me and David Burton preparing his car and motors so I suppose he had an advantage in those days. Motors being skimmed every run and so on...!!
He is now bloody 25 and all I hear every day is that I have to do the same otherwise as he says 'I am less of a man than he is'
Jesus - no pressure eh!!!
Bloody kids, I was racing when he was still in my ball bag

Personally, would be happy to just be on the pace as it's only been 5 months since my 8 year break away from it all....

See yah all there
Old 09-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
Hi yah all

I will let you in to a little secret.
My son Richard Evdoka TQed and won the 2wd F3/4/5s back in I think year 2000 at Worcester. He then qualified 2nd and won the 4wd event the next day making him one of the first if not the first to do the double at the F3/4/5s championship.
He did of course have me and David Burton preparing his car and motors so I suppose he had an advantage in those days. Motors being skimmed every run and so on...!!
He is now bloody 25 and all I hear every day is that I have to do the same otherwise as he says 'I am less of a man than he is'
Jesus - no pressure eh!!!
Bloody kids, I was racing when he was still in my ball bag

Personally, would be happy to just be on the pace as it's only been 5 months since my 8 year break away from it all....

See yah all there
It was 2000 from memory Tony, I was 2nd on the grid in 2wd with Si Moss's help with the Fireblade!! He pipped me to TQ in the last round and then I made the C Final on the Sunday, bad memories!!
Old 09-09-2009

I hear the Truminator is going as sillky lips to talk to you both days, and the one and only Lee Martin to stop you fighting on track with the good bad and ugly Braders.

Best of luck to you all
Phill T
Old 09-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
It was 2000 from memory Tony, I was 2nd on the grid in 2wd with Si Moss's help with the Fireblade!! He pipped me to TQ in the last round and then I made the C Final on the Sunday, bad memories!!
FTD in those day if I remember right....ahh!! they were the days....Don't talk to anyone about any tears either - he he he

Tony T on the mic - God save me!!!!
Old 09-09-2009
Woop Woop Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
Tony T on the mic - God save me!!!!

getting it donnnnnnnneeeeeeeee then tony lol no presurer mate etc etc etc

woop woop racing officialy keeping team toe out inline
Old 09-09-2009
*Cake Fairy*

Send a message via Yahoo to raaccyyyyy lllaaddyyyy

After our recent successes at Kiddy the South East are on a roll.....(no pressure Stu and Ian!!)

See you all there. x
Old 09-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to millzy

Quote:
Ah Mr Jones C final in 4wd tut tut OJ Tom C and Myself where are in the A - where where you!!! Even Bolter made the 4wd A lol
Old 09-09-2009
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggs98 View Post
getting it donnnnnnnneeeeeeeee then tony lol no presurer mate etc etc etc
If it doesn't get doneeeeeeee - then no doubt Tony T will have some other comment for my actions - Noottttttttttt get it done or bloody something similar. I am even changing my colours so he can't say "Gay Puple" May come as?? The word 'Incognito' comes to mind!
Like I said - God save me!!