Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 04-01-2013

Default Gate locking at the goshem site

Gents,

Tony from the football club has asked that we continue to make sure the gate is locked on leaving the site when we are at the track. I appreciate we are indoors at present but I'm aware some are going down to the track to test. If you open the gate please lock it on leaving.

There are currently some members of the travelling community in the Bury area and our site is prime camping.

Belated happy new year to all.

Darren

P.s work is clashing with bury meetings but I will be making a late appearance at the feb and march dates.

Bury Metro Member http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/

Team Associated B6.1
Absima Team Driver
Still have my old Team Associated C4.1, Team C Evo and Yokomo Bmax4 just in case my lads take up the sport someday.
Old 04-02-2013

Default Further

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwales1 View Post
Gents,

Tony from the football club has asked that we continue to make sure the gate is locked on leaving the site when we are at the track. I appreciate we are indoors at present but I'm aware some are going down to the track to test. If you open the gate please lock it on leaving.

There are currently some members of the travelling community in the Bury area and our site is prime camping.

Belated happy new year to all.

Darren

P.s work is clashing with bury meetings but I will be making a late appearance at the feb and march dates.
Gents just in case you are going down the track.. Further update from council today..

Just had a call from Bury Council to warn that Goshen is on a travellers hit list and they will be attempting to go onto the site within the next 7 days the same family were on the site 2 years ago and stayed on the site for a few weeks, if your club is last out can you please make sure the Estate is secure.

If they do gain entrance to the site we are warned that padlocks, gates, goal boxes and containers are at risk.

Bury Metro Member http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/

Team Associated B6.1
Absima Team Driver
Still have my old Team Associated C4.1, Team C Evo and Yokomo Bmax4 just in case my lads take up the sport someday.