Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > International fOrums > Aussie

Old 25-01-2019

Default Tracks near Melborne and Sydney

Looks like I'll be travelling to Australia in March visiting both Melbourne and Sydney. Hoping to take a 1/10th off road buggy with me to try on local circuits. I see there are a few posts for some tracks here, but they seem a bit outdated. So I'm hoping people here can advise on any tracks I may be able to visit and try out during my stay.
Old 26-01-2019

Melbourne
Keilor Electric Off Road Car Association - 45 minutes from city, 5 minutes from airport (club days, 2nd & 4th Sunday of month)
Knox Radio Control Off Road Car Club - 45 minutes from city, 75 minutes from airport (club days, 1st & 3rd Sunday of month)
Shepparton Radio Control Car Club - 150 minutes from city, 105 minutes from airport (club days, 1st weekend of month)

Sydney
Sydney RC - 20 minutes from city, 35 minutes from airport (club days, 2nd & 4th Sunday of month)
Castle Hill Off Road Radio Control Car Club - 55 minutes from city, 70 minutes from airport (club days, 1st & 3rd Sunday of month)
St Ives also has a club but haven’t been doing so well. (club days, 1st & 3rd Sunday of month)

I race at most of the Melbourne clubs. Send me a PM and I’m happy to give you my email so you can get more details, tyres etc . I’m well connected with all the clubs
Old 26-01-2019

That is brilliant info, many thanks. I will be in touch,
Old 12-03-2019

Default Welcome to Sydney

Ohh.. You are welcomed to Sydney, there are lots of adventurous stuff and place for entertainment and pleasure. I take my Nitro RC to Sydney Ground and spent around 3 hours everyday doing different activity.

Nearby is Central Market, a world class place to visit. Market is famous for shopping, Food, Gaming zone, salon and spas and many more.