Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid South

Old 15-01-2013
oOple Advertiser

All venues, dates and details have now been added online here on oOple - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119473

Booking In is now open on the DMS Model Car Club website for all rounds - www.dmsresults.co.uk
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 15-01-2013

Hi darren

My name is in red how do i pre pay?

Thanks
James
Old 15-01-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlucas View Post
Hi darren

My name is in red how do i pre pay?

Thanks
James
Hi James,

Details are as per the "main thread" I just posted, but bascially you go to the the club hosting the first round that you wish to race at this year (Silverstone by the looks of things) you send them a payment for your entry into their meeting coming up (£10) AND the payment for the last event you missed/did not show for (also £10 so £20 in all) once the club recieve your £20 payment they will arrange to remove you from the reserve list (hence your "red" colour) and place you in with the normal entries.....

(Sadly it looks like it could have been a few you did not show for last season - choose from either TORCH, DMS or Stotfold last year by the looks of things assuming your BRCA no is 9937 and comparing the meetings entered to those you scored points at)

Hope that helps and makes sense.

Darren
Old 15-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Boyle View Post

(Sadly it looks like it could have been a few you did not show for last season - choose from either TORCH, DMS or Stotfold last year by the looks of things assuming your BRCA no is 9937 and comparing themeetings entered to those you scored points at)

I personally feel you could have left this little dig off the post unfortunately sometimes things happen in life that require big changes. Trust me i didnt want to miss any rounds but when your girlfriend takes your child and leaves you with a house to run toy car racing gets forgotten about.
Old 15-01-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlucas View Post
I personally feel you could have left this little dig off the post unfortunately sometimes things happen in life that require big changes. Trust me i didnt want to miss any rounds but when your girlfriend takes your child and leaves you with a house to run toy car racing gets forgotten about.
Please believe me 100% there was no dig intended at all, I anticiapted that your next question would be that you did not know what meetings you had missed so I put the info there for you to try to help.

I offer the booking in system FREE of charge to our region every year to make the racers life and ease of booking in as simple as possible, trust me I dont want the grief of tons of PM's, phone calls during work time and private emails to sort out people entries foir them because for "whatever" reason (avoidable or not) they have failed to turn up un-announced at a race meeting, trust me I have FAR better things to be doing with my time too.....

All the region are asking anyone to do, is simply make one phone call or send one email to a club if you cannot attend, sadly for me, I have been given the responsability of posting this info onto forums such as this and consequently it is me who takes the flak when people dont like it....
Old 04-02-2013

Hi all,

This will be my first year of regionals and I am waiting on my BRCA number so it won't let me register. Is there any way around this?

I'm certainly looking at doing silverstone, SHRCCC, TORCH and maybe Stotfold

Thanks
Every Thursday evening from 6:30pm and alternate Sundays.

Check out http://shrccc.co.uk
Follow us on:

Facebook - Surrey and Hants Radio Control Car Club
Twitter - @surreyhantsrc
Old 19-03-2013

Darren,

With the arrival of the new schumacher Block rear and front tyres.....

The question is are we eligable to run these along side the Mini Spike?

Cheers
Old 19-03-2013
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywestwood View Post
Darren,

With the arrival of the new schumacher Block rear and front tyres.....

The question is are we eligable to run these along side the Mini Spike?

Cheers

Hi Jay,

Clubs have nominated two tyres for each round, Sch Minispike and BB Spike at all the remaining outdoor rounds and Sch Minipin and BB Minipin at the indoor round at our venue (DMS) so no they wont be allowed sadly.

As for "new" that is not quite true, Sch first released this tread pattern over 18 years ago now, they have just re-relased it in todays compound. To show how old they are, they are still 2.0" and not 2.2" like modern tyres (they need to be stretched over todays wheels to fit)

Darren