Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrob View Post
it's ironic that you complain about the same thing you do on your own forum.
Rob, you have been banned from my forum for around 2 years now. Get over yourself FFS.

Oh and I love the "he PM's and emails his henchmen" comment. You are so full of shit its hilarious!

You may require backing up from others but I dont

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 29-04-2010
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0sie View Post
Rob, you have been banned from my forum for around 2 years now. Get over yourself FFS.
1) "Get over yourself" ....... yourself
2) Funny, but I'm still on there, been posting as a member (several hundred posts) for quite some time now.

Quote:
Oh and I love the "he PM's and emails his henchmen" comment. You are so full of shit its hilarious!

You may require backing up from others but I dont
If you didn't spend blowing smoke up your own arse so much of the time maybe you wouldn't be so impressed with yourself -- but I guess, in the greater scheme of things, it does make you an expert in being "so full of shit its hilarious".

It's all your whining that's the most entertaining..........
Old 29-04-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Unfortunately there is no way for me to stop you viewing the micro forum without stopping all "guests" from viewing it..and I dont want you being the root cause for alot of other people not being able to see what is up.

Shame really. I just dont see what you expect to get from all this?

Are you so infatuated with me and the UK forums because you have no USA forums to go to anymore?

Seriously I worry about how much of a stalker you are becoming and its genuinely starting to scare me. Your on here harassing me, on RaceChat harassing me in a thread that only afew days ago you were aware of. You used to harass me on my own forum under two different usernames....when will it ever end?

Seriously when is it ever going to end Rob, or do I have to start thinking about taking it further? Im happy to sell everything I have to fund some form of legal precedings against you as this needs to stop. Your constant harassment and intimidation over the past two years is beyond all levels of "keyboard warrior"ness..its a joke, and one that worries me.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Old 29-04-2010
Banned

Quote:
Unfortunately there is no way for me to stop you viewing the micro forum without stopping all "guests" from viewing it..and I dont want you being the root cause for alot of other people not being able to see what is up.

Shame really. I just dont see what you expect to get from all this?

Are you so infatuated with me and the UK forums because you have no USA forums to go to anymore?

Seriously I worry about how much of a stalker you are becoming and its genuinely starting to scare me. Your on here harassing me, on RaceChat harassing me in a thread that only afew days ago you were aware of. You used to harass me on my own forum under two different usernames....when will it ever end?

Seriously when is it ever going to end Rob, or do I have to start thinking about taking it further? Im happy to sell everything I have to fund some form of legal precedings against you as this needs to stop. Your constant harassment and intimidation over the past two years is beyond all levels of "keyboard warrior"ness..its a joke, and one that worries me.

Ya know Cris-sy, had you not taken it upon yourself to screw with me here FIRST -- and then continued to stalk me and harrass me to no end (even to the point of making personal comments about me and my family) on multiple threads on this forum -- I would have no reason whatsoever to have ever responded to you again, ever.

So I'll just suggest - THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY POO-SLINGING DIRECTED AT YOU, TO NOT START IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! THAT IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT, STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN. AND THAT IF YOU'RE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ADMINS ON OTHER FORUMS USING THE BAN-BUTTON, DON'T BE SO QUICK TO USE IT YOURSELF.
Old 29-04-2010
oOple Contributor

Send a message via MSN to rcracer

Ok guys this is going OTT...Thread closed.

edit: good call - jimmy

Last edited by jimmy; 29-04-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Closed Thread