Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 03-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtIXgsDqR8Y

He has even less steering than dan
haha he must have the smallest servo arm in the world
Old 03-06-2008

I nearly wet myself when he jumped and his car got wedged under the pipe... love that sound! I'm sorry I know you shouldn't laugh at others misfortune, but its so funny when you read the comments on that video and he tries to defend himself... blames his steering rate... seriously man... cud-ya-be? hahaha
Old 03-06-2008
Lion-O - King of the Thundercats

Send a message via MSN to bigred5765 Send a message via Skype™ to bigred5765

may be the 100wt oil in the front does it for him lol
Old 03-06-2008
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Send a message via MSN to ben

OK BMag are you actually a real person or a computer? Because the stuff you come out with i dont think i could even think of.
Old 03-06-2008
Lee-Mag

Ben, this guy is on a totally different level to you, its a different league of intelligence

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 03-06-2008
Administrator

I have offered BMag his own section on oOple but so far I've not heard anything - I hope he's at least thinking about it because I really think a blog or something would be awesome and an 'insight'.
Old 03-06-2008
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Send a message via MSN to ben

Quote:
Ben, this guy is on a totally different level to you, its a different league of intelligence
Yeh but nothing makes sense. Its like he's picking random words out of a hat and typing them out
Old 03-06-2008
oOple Contributor

Send a message via MSN to rcracer

you guys are forgeting he's 50% better than he was before
Old 03-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

But is that 50% as good as Wes, Or Xgod?
Old 04-06-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Intelligence, hmm, not sure if thats the word I'd use, my dog's backside makes more sence then B-Mag does
Old 04-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben View Post
Yeh but nothing makes sense. Its like he's picking random words out of a hat and typing them out
I think he uses babel fish!!!! all the right words but not in the right order
Old 04-06-2008
Lee-Mag

We need some more members and some input on the social group. We are currently the second biggest group.

I think Bmag deserves better personally.

Cheers

Lee Mag

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 04-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to josh_smaxx

If everyone joins the social group we can have it like a cult
Old 04-06-2008
Lee-Mag

A free marker pen for every member if you agree to colour in your spoked wheels just like the one and only BMAG

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 04-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
A free marker pen for every member if you agree to colour in your spoked wheels just like the one and only BMAG
Im game for that at York I remember when i put spirals on the front whels on my 2wd once so i'll colour some wheels in like his for a laugh

Oh wait, i haent got spoked wheels.... oh well, i'll draw spokes on them

Last edited by josh_smaxx; 04-06-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Old 04-06-2008
Lee-Mag

Its not a laughing matter josh, it is an innovative design, just like the super glue in the diffs and 90wt oil in the front

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 04-06-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Its not a laughing matter josh, it is an innovative design, just like the super glue in the diffs and 90wt oil in the front
Ok then, for York regional, who can come up with the best 'B-mag inspired' design for there wheels. and it has to be original.
Old 04-06-2008
Mad Member

how about giving him a wild card for our nationals?
Old 04-06-2008
Lion-O - King of the Thundercats

Send a message via MSN to bigred5765 Send a message via Skype™ to bigred5765

lets have a Bmag meeting rules are, you must run min of 90wt oil in the front shocks,front diff must be glued or locked, rims must be spoked or draw spokes,(coloring them in will do)or front one ways must be installed backwards, the winner gets a signed shell from bmag himself,
Old 04-06-2008
Lee-Mag

This is a transcript from FOX news in the US. A good find by Dan Kitty from the we love BMAG social group.

FNS W/ CHRIS WALLACE

Aired April 1, 2008 - 00:01 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

CHRIS WALLACE: In Indiana today a major fire destroyed much of the town of Mishawaka.
Fox News' Lindsey Sablan is on the scene reporting on this new threat to your safety. Lindsey what can you tell us?

(BEGIN LIVE FEED)

LINDSEY SABLAN: Well Chris tonight this small town in the shadow of the University of Notre Dame has been decimated by one of the largest fires in United States history.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

SABLAN: Thousands of homes have been destroyed, there are smoldering ashes everywhere and people walking the streets aimlessly wondering where they are going to go for the night. I can tell you I've covered Bosnia, the war for freedom in Iraq and Hurricane Katrina and this is just destruction on a whole different level Chris.

WALLACE: Wow Lindsey those pictures are just devastating. Are authorities saying anything about the source of the fire.

SABLAN: Yes Chris, authorities are fairly sure of the cause and we have spoken to many eye witnesses to the event. It began at a car show this weekend on the Notre Dame campus. We spoke with Pete Russell.

PETE RUSSELL: ...That's right this was a radio controlled car race and we were in the middle of one of the races. One of the guys had a new Spektrum DX3R radio and when he hit the wall his antenna bent and he lost control of the car. After one of the marshalls turned the car off he moved the wheels and all the sudden the Novak speed control started burning.

SABLAN: That sounds like a fairly small fire to cause this kind of destruction?

RUSSELL: Oh no. You see when that fire started it caused the batteries in his car to overheat. All four Nickel Metal Hydride batteries popped off like M-80's. {Pete draws from a cigarette}Well a cap from one of those batteries flew across the room like a bullet, into another car. For a second we all thought that was it. The batteries stopped popping and the fire in the first car was almost out. Then all of the sudden the Lithium Polymer battery in the second car started to burn like a road flare. It started to grow and grow to like the flame from a steel mill furnace. At this point people are running and screaming, using their Lipo Sacks to shield their faces from the heat because the room is filling with smoke and getting really hot. {Pete draws from a cigarette}Well I decide it's time to leave but my lighter was on the other side of the fire so I light one last smoke off the flames and start to run too.

SABLAN: How big was the fire at this point?

RUSSELL: Oh it was huge! I mean there were flames shooting out the doors like that movie Backdraft? At this point fire alarms are going off and the entire building is emptying out. The fire kept getting bigger and bigger, people were just ahead of the flames and I know a lot of people died because they didn't have Lipo Sacks to protect them. {Pete is choked up, draws from a cigarette}

SABLAN: What did you see next?

RUSSELL: Well, uh {inaudible} then I think the other batteries started going up and the fire got bigger and bigger to where both the building we were in and the two buildings next door were burning. {inaudible}I'm sorry buddy I can't talk right now, I'm sorry...

SABLAN: Chris, obviously people here are pretty shaken up. Witnesses say the fire was so big it created smoke clouds bigger than the ones from nuclear bombs. Several thousand people are confirmed dead and many thousand more injured. This community will have a long road back to recovery.

WALLACE: So Lindsey do they know who started the fire.

SABLAN: Yes Chris the person goes by the name B-Mag and when asked for comment he said he was sorry for starting any trouble and was just going to try and be cool from now on. We later saw him next to a gas station, playing with matches.

(END VIDEOTAPE)
CHRIS WALLACE: Thanks Lindsey, LINDSEY SABLAN reporting from Mishawaka, Indiana. In other headlines, sources say John McCain is the grandson of Abraham Lincoln and the twin brother of Ronald Reagan, Hillary Clinton is the daughter of Hitler and Barack Obama killed the baby Jesus.

This is FOX News, your source for fair and balanced reporting.

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com