Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid EAST

Old 19-03-2013

Default Regional Warm up - Holbeach

Hi there everyone, I am the regional rep for the East of England series. With Holbeach being on the border of EoE and Mid East region I asked them if they wished to host a round of the EoE regionals, I am delighted that they will be hosting round 1 on Monday 1st April (Bank holiday).
We as other regions will be running 2 & 4wd for drivers scoring points in the EoE regionals, a short course class (2&4wd) which will be open to all as this is a support class. We will also be running an Open Class, this will be so that if drivers from other regions wish to get some track time in competitive racing then they will be able to take part in this class without scoring points in the EoE regionals, and thus excluding them from their own regional series.
With Holbeach hosting a mid East Regional on the weekend of 13/14th July this will be a good opportunity to get some practice in, depending on numbers we will run 1 or 2 heats (idealy no more than this otherwise the day will end up too full with our own regional to consider), of 3 qualiying rounds and 3 leg finals. Again depending on numbers we may be able to have a heat of 2 & 4wd. Of course you'll also be able to take part in the short course class too.
Entry is £10 per driver for the day's racing, please if you are interested can I ask you to pre book so we can get the heats sorted... please follow the link below to book in....

http://www.brca-eoe.co.uk/#/book-in/4548233620

Any questions please drop me a line and I'll get back to you.