Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > South East

Old 18-06-2007
Banned

Default 24 June 2WD Eden Park Raceway

here you go with the last event rained off this is your 1st chance to race on the famous track,

trekkker
Old 18-06-2007
Woop Woop Member

i for one cannot wait. the track is looking really good and i still remember it from the good old days roll on sunday and some serious air time

woop woop racing officialy keeping team toe out inline
Old 23-06-2007
Mad Member

Could ALL drivers attending the 2WD BRCA SE Regional (or indeed competing in the Open Class) at Eden Park Raceway tomorrow, Sunday 24 June, please note that due to the developmental (?) nature of our race timing equipment, Personal Transponders will not work!

Handout Transponders will be used but those drivers who normally use their own PT's should prepare their buggys to accept a handout, i.e. a good old fashioned hole!

Hope to see you all there, following our efforts this week and today, the track's looking superb.
Please be prepared to carefully park on the grass playing field, an area has been roped off approx. two metres from the perimeter fencing to allow for a walkway around the track.

Also can everyone please be gentle with our Race Directors, Alex Brayshaw and Matt Benfield, it's their first time!