Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 02-06-2014

Default Selling up- First dibs goes to Torch members!

Hi guys!

Well long time no see/speak.. I have been away from racing for a while now, and have decided to hang up the towel so to speak. Well for time being atleast, I have loads of gear that I will be listing on here in the next few days.

I have not begun to start to thing of prices, but I thought I would offer it up first to Torch members. I will hopefully get around to taking pictures and posting a for sale thread soon. But let me know if your interested in a particular thing or items.

Things for sale off the top of my head:

Xray XB4 2014 - Used twice max! With loads of Exotex hop ups-most of them like rear hubs, steering arm, covers...
Xray XB4 2013 - Seen a good amount of use-great for backup or spares
Orion 6.5t motor
Harry PT
savox servo
4 sets of gens ace 5100 2 about 3 months old, other 2 about 6 months
Team Xray 1/10 Hauler bag- like new
Loads of EDS tools tips and the likes
Ko Propo Helios transmitter with Spektrum Module ect
and loads of other bits..

I will be listing these in the next few days hopefully, but people will know how well my gear is looked after, especially my cars. So you can be assured there in excellent condition. PM for more details if interested.
Old 03-06-2014
Mad Member

Jamie you'll regret it?
KoPropo EX10
Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed
Paint by Magoo
Old 04-06-2014

I can't say I miss it at the moment tbh.. and could do with the funds, I'm sure I will be back at some point in the future. here is a link to some of the stuff for sale, hopefully it works..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gew599vdo...2CMrpZUx-q1GDa
Old 04-06-2014
Mad Member

Really sad to hear this Jamie. I have to say that I stopped when I went to University and then did not get back into it until 14 years later. I would recommend keeping something back so you can have a play and remind yourself what you are missing. You know we will always welcome you back into the fold. (hopefully soon!!!!)
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!