Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

Old 08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
as a team driver, i am receving parts though ansmann without a problem, i havnt receved eny news from Shawn at the racing team, all i know is that the pace of developing up graded parts or a new car has been put on hold for the moment.
I think what they are referring to is all the new parts coming from TeamC, for example the new CF front plate. I have not seen Ansmann get any of the new parts in the last 3-4 months and their blog has been awfully quiet also. There has also been a lot of running changes as the TeamC TC02 Evo (also no talk from Ansmann that they will also have the Evo) has come out which is quite a different car from the first TC02, which the Ansmann is based on.

Also AR:s newest recruitments bring in a lot of experience from the RTR field but maybe not so much from the racing field? Maybe Ansmann is going back to what they know best, rebranding and selling RTR cars? Rebranding is Ansmanns bread and butter and the RC division is just a very small part of the Ansmann corporation.

Ansmann will of course support their current line of cars as they are a reputable company and have shown that they have the volumes and logistics to keep parts in stock. But I fear they will not be able to provide the upgrades and R&D development that the manufacturer is putting out for the racers in the long run.
Old 08-02-2012

While surfing on the net if just find out this article "Ansmann AG, the €50 million parent company of Ansmann Racing has announced major expansion plans for their increasingly successful Racing division. The small office in Nuremberg will now relocate to their head office complex in Assamstadt where more than 256 employees are already based. A new 25,000 square feet warehouse and office expansion has just been completed that allows plenty of room for AR to continue to grow in the future. “This move ensures that the full resources of the Ansmann Group can be utilised by our fast growing Ansmann Racing division,” said Shaun Collins, their UK Racing Business Manager".
Reading this I'm less concerned about AR future.
Old 08-02-2012

maybe they are planning their own car, just like what tq racing are doing.
Old 08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran View Post
maybe they are planning their own car, just like what tq racing are doing.
TQ Racing car is academy 2wd with big bores. Nothing more.
Old 08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by goos View Post
I think what they are referring to is all the new parts coming from TeamC, for example the new CF front plate. I have not seen Ansmann get any of the new parts in the last 3-4 months and their blog has been awfully quiet also. There has also been a lot of running changes as the TeamC TC02 Evo (also no talk from Ansmann that they will also have the Evo) has come out which is quite a different car from the first TC02, which the Ansmann is based on.

Also AR:s newest recruitments bring in a lot of experience from the RTR field but maybe not so much from the racing field? Maybe Ansmann is going back to what they know best, rebranding and selling RTR cars? Rebranding is Ansmanns bread and butter and the RC division is just a very small part of the Ansmann corporation.

Ansmann will of course support their current line of cars as they are a reputable company and have shown that they have the volumes and logistics to keep parts in stock. But I fear they will not be able to provide the upgrades and R&D development that the manufacturer is putting out for the racers in the long run.
jes thats true because if i want a cf plate i cant buy it by local shop because ansmann is not selling it just like kevlar one and some other stuff why?
Old 09-02-2012

It appears that the Chinese factory has done to Ansmann what they did to TQ from the outside. They believe they can do it better than the companies that made them what they are.

Make it know what development was brought from the outside in, not the other way around. From both American and them Europe.

Good Luck to Stu in his racing endeavors.

The new TQ is working with the Academy base line, but quite a few internal upgrades have been done. Stronger materials, better diff parts, standard wheels (from a well known mfg.).

Facebook: Viper R/C Solutions
Twitter: ViperRCTeam

sponsored by: Viper R/C Solutions, J Concepts, ARC USA, X Factory, Xpert R/C US
Old 29-06-2012

Hi

are there any updates?
Old 30-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraser View Post
Hi

are there any updates?
Updates on what?
Old 30-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mof View Post
Updates on what?
what i was thinking :/

I can still get parts and so can everyone else if thats what you were wondering?
Old 30-06-2012

are there any updates?[/QUOTE

Sorry, i was meaning Updates from TQ Racing.

Its the wrong Thread