Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Old 30-10-2012

Default Lancashire too far for a spectacular track this Sunday?

This coming Sunday (4th Nov) will see what is probably going to be the last event at Croston raceway. Check out www.crostonraceway.co.uk. If you can make the trip get ready for a one off spectacular... I've struggled with numbers over the last few months and so have decided to have one final bash.. With this in mind I figure if I'm going out I might as well go out with a bang. I never did run this club with the intent of making a profit (which incidentally is just as well). I did it it cos I wanted a club in the area that built tracks that I like. Challenging layouts with big jumps. Therefore I'm not going to panda to anyone else's idea of a good track this time, it's going to be one of my style. You can believe you-me now, that it will be a very sic track so anyone with a faint heart need not apply. This is my last correspondence here so if you want to enter let me know in the Croston section and I'll add you to the list...