Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid South

Old 04-08-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

i see you caught my active front camber system! took a bit of a hit in that race. one of the few i finished all day. Only 2 quali runs, and one final leg. never mind.

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback
Old 04-08-2008

Also well done to Gareth 7th in round 1, and backed it up with 17th??? in round...

7th, then 13th, 14th and 15th - pretty good for me!!
went wrong for the final though.

Still a good day though.
Old 04-08-2008
oOple Advertiser

First time for me down to Lee's track and it was a shame the rain put a downer on it a bit. Didnt bother with round 1 at all, got two Ok'ish runs in rounds 2 and 3 and drove like a bellend in round 4 so no improvement.

Scraped the A (just) only to have another wing off on the first lap of the first leg again!! (second time on the trot) doing 4mins 45secs with no wing was a tad tricky in the slippy conditions (thnaks for the mutliple "wing off" pics to remind Mick/Jordan LOL), 2nd leg started reasonbale got past four or five cars only to be blatantly tapped in the infield and left there abanded waiting for a marshal, cost me four places in that leg!! Leg three and a good solid top half finish that the car deserved (even though I did "give up" a position to Paul Timberlake near the end) the car was pretty good in the third leg (far better than me)

Well done John and Trish, roll on next week at Stotfold........
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 04-08-2008

Was a good meeting that went pretty smoothly all round apart from the wet weather Thanks (as usual ) to Tris for all your help
Old 06-08-2008

Yes thanks to everyone involved - good meeting and well done to Kev for the win and Keith for TQ. I enjoy the CML track it really flows well when you get into a good rhythm - was fairly happy with my 5th overall although I made a hash of the last leg of the A.

Apologies for the eyesore that is the blue wheels on my car (!!) - just looking at the photos reminds me how rubbish they look…! Hopefully as long as it doesn’t rain at Stotfold they can stay in the pit bag

PS thanks to Darren for the Losi XXX spares (nice to have spares at meetings for my ageing (and increasingly rare) car!).
Old 06-08-2008

!! Leg three and a good solid top half finish that the car deserved (even though I did "give up" a position to Paul Timberlake near the end) the car was pretty good in the third leg (far better than me)

"Give it up Darren?" I thought that was the pressure of me catching you LOL....

Schumacher Racing - Team Tekin - Spektrum - Inside Line Racing - TrishBits
Old 06-08-2008
oOple Advertiser

Paul S - Spares will always be free flowing from us for the XXX mate, no problem at all, Make sure you bring those blue wheels with you to Stotfold, I thought the car looked ace!!!

Paul T - No chance, like a k-nob I stuffed it coming off the triple, yet I was ssoooo comfortable going over that each lap before hand.......bellend!!!

See you sunday, hopefully the weather will pick up (but does not look good at the moment)
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636