Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > JQ Products

Old 03-09-2012

What I find funny, is that hardly anyone complains about popping driveshafts and snapping outdrives, because it is a Kyosho, but if stickers peel off the wing on the JQ car its a big deal and not worth the money. I guess new brands just have to gain respect :-D Well, I'm working on it.

As for helping out at the track, Cradock is a nice guy, so he most likely would help anyone who asks. But, all teams aren't the same, for example at JQ Products we will help anyone who asks for help, and we never charge for help, or parts that we give out at races. That is unless you are asking for parts from a distributor or shop, they may charge you, that is only normal. I mean if you ask me, JQ, or team drivers. Some other teams always say "we don't have those parts" even though they do, just to avoid giving them out, others charge for parts, others do it like we do. People and companies are different, what is the right way, I don't know. At the end of the day we are all there to have fun, let's keep it that way.