Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 09-11-2010

Yeah its a shame! ended up getting some good deals on the internals.. so its up and ready sooner than I 1st thought!.. oh well.. cant wait

Going to tidy up the wires a bit more later.. if I can be botherd/time... But my main, issue is getting the harry in and out.. easily ect.. which still not 100% sure in the placement.. Will be a few Durangs Mine, yours,Grant's,Tony's Simon's... just to name the ones I know!
Old 09-11-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Phil Williams too now.

Did you buy the car new?
Old 09-11-2010

No.. thats my slight - is its not new.. but in very good condition with alu side pods ect spare spur, front+rear arms..Pins ect.. will order some plastic ones side guards soon.. for more flex if needed.. But yeah, it wasn't new.. which Im not a massive fan of. But, tbh I didn't want to spend over £190ish on a car anyway tbh.. so it fit the bill pretty well. Specially as its not my main class..
Old 09-11-2010
Mad Member

Looking good so far Jamie. Update the Tekin to the latest 212 software as well. Even though the Tekin RS Pro is small it is still tight in the Durango. I spent ages on mine and still did not like it and kept changing it. Just make sure that the wires going to the motor do not ride up and touch the centre cvd. I have just rebuilt my rear end which I broke at Stoke going hard over the large jump there and broke the rear bulk heads after a very hard landing. Must be one of few parts that are under £5 on the Durango
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 10-11-2010

haha.. yeah-Might try to get one of those clips some people use.. and put that there and attach the Wires too.. no idea where to get them?
haha yeah that was quite and roll