Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bedfordshire RC Model Car Club

Old 31-12-2010

Default 2011 Memberships

Can I remind all current members that your membership for 2011 needs to be paid up before the end of January. The sooner we have your money the sooner we can get all the paperwork sent of to the BRCA in one batch to save on postage.

Don't forget that our membership fees have not increased this year so it's still £25 to join. If you already have a 2011 BRCA licence from another club then we only require £12 from you, but we do need to ask for your card number.

FYI: £13 of the £25 goes to the BRCA for your licence which also covers you for insurance

Russell will have new membership forms for you all on our first meeting this Friday 7 January.

Don't forget, we are going to be racing off-road this year as well as our weekly indoor Friday meeting.
Old 19-01-2011

Just a reminder to all those that haven’t sorted their Club Membership/BRCA forms and money out.

I really need these back this Friday 21/01/11/ so I can sort things out for the when the championship starts on the 28th. As the BRCA side of things needs to be sent off and paid for, before we start.

And thanks for everyone that has sorted it already

Cheers
Russ

Last edited by ek9russ; 19-01-2011 at 11:01 AM. Reason: spelling