Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2009
Banned

keep it coming lee were your lass gone ? left you and your kid ran off with a another man that she could fit in bed with
Old 07-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich D View Post
Forget for one moment any of the past threads and anything to do with Stampy. Im talking in general here .....

I`ve had several young school leavers train along side me in my job. Of four trainees, only one could read and write to any standard. Im not talking about reciting Shakespeare here, just basic stuff. These lads were 18 years old plus school leavers. What the feck have they been doing for the past 15 years or so ?

Now, is it just me or does anyone else get bored of listening to people play the Dyslexic card? I dont doubt for one second that some folk far less fortunate than myself are afflicted with this condition. However, it does feel a little like many use it as an excuse for being a little lacking in grey matter or social skills in general.
Lets say for arguments sake that 1 in 20 are affected to some degree - i dont know, why is it everyone whos lacking in some way tags themselves with it as an excuse ? it drives me mad.

As i am told and understand it, it means that if affects your ability to read and write. Fair enough. That excuses the layout. What medical term can you come up with to excuse the content ( or lack of ) and timing ?

I am less tolerant than some on here, i know that. This isnt aimed at any idividual or Oopler, im taking of society in general.
You are right mate that way too many people say they have it/are told they have it than is really the case! I don't know on here of anyone who has it for sure, but normally when someone can't type at all but has a clear sentence structure etc in person there is at least a chance of it!

I just think it's gone too far now and don't see why people can't leave it be if they don't like what this person posts!
Old 07-09-2009
Mad Member

I will assume you realise dyslexia can cause other "social skills" problems such as understanding, concentration and the ability to reason in what might be called a "normal" way?

Dyselxia is so much more far reaching than having only an effect on the ability to read and write?

Don't let that get in the way of the apparent "Tongue in cheek" bullying that seems prevalent on this forum at the moment though.
Old 07-09-2009
Mad Member

Maybe in some members cases they aren't dyslexic they are just thick and ignorant. Look back a few posts and this is perfectly shown.
Old 07-09-2009
Banned

talking about me again what set of bulling twat you are
Old 07-09-2009
Lee-Mag

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampede vxlboy View Post
keep it coming lee were your lass gone ? left you and your kid ran off with a another man that she could fit in bed with
I think my point is proven here, he can nearly construct a sentence so we can all understand it, its just that normally he cant be arsed, just like on the job front i suspect, why work or type a full sentence eh stamps when the general public will do it for you

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 07-09-2009
Banned

pie man oneday
Old 07-09-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to Garry Driffill

Quote:
Im sorry but thats just out of order.
Old 07-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
pie man oneday
You really are an idiot and don't deserve anybodys sympathy. You vile small minded fool. Roll on Tuesday.
Old 07-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgie View Post
I will assume you realise dyslexia can cause other "social skills" problems such as understanding, concentration and the ability to reason in what might be called a "normal" way?

Dyselxia is so much more far reaching than having only an effect on the ability to read and write?

Don't let that get in the way of the apparent "Tongue in cheek" bullying that seems prevalent on this forum at the moment though.
I don't think many do realise it goes beyond that to be honest. From what's written on this thread that includes some who really should know too!!

The bit that's getting me is there seems to be people who hunt out others to pick on, Stamp/Bmag/Vinny etc, I am not claiming to be all innocent here either, but I don't get going out of your way to bully someone, why not just leave it be!?

Bluntly, if I was new to rc and clueless on rc stuff (maybe I am!!!), these days I'd steer well clear of this site, which is a big shame, as Mr Oople himself does his best to make it full of madness and fun but others are not!
Old 07-09-2009
Lee-Mag

Is that it, you intend to insult me in 9 letters, well donr by the way they were all in the correct order.

A compliment there for you stamps, well done mate soon you will be able to progress to calling me a cock, but we will wait till after trisha tomorrow before we go for four letter words.

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 07-09-2009
Slighty Random Member

Thumbs down ha ha

what a twat exuse my frence

how is it cheap with no prices

pwnd
Old 07-09-2009

My opinion is that there is no excuse for a lack of effort in constructing threads.

Some of the threads from the person in question I have read contain the most comical questions ever.

I gave this person some advice; (To take time in constructing threads; containing all the information to merit a reply.) The retort however was not acceptable. I was sent a rude and horrid message.

I find it amazing that people will condone and tolerate laziness. Because at the end of the day, I think all that's happened is some people have lost their patience earlier than others.

Julius.
Old 07-09-2009
Banned

and lee not out of order ? i think so all the s--- he as give me since i started using the site . ask him were all the pie have gone out of my freezer
Old 07-09-2009
Lee-Mag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry Driffill View Post
Im sorry but thats just out of order.
Its ok Gaz, he hasn't seen my bird, the poor lad would probably jizz in hiz pants if he came in contact with anyone outside of his block of flats anyway.

Stampy my bird is doing a photoshoot today but thanks for the concern

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 07-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Is that it, you intend to insult me in 9 letters, well donr by the way they were all in the correct order.

A compliment there for you stamps, well done mate soon you will be able to progress to calling me a cock, but we will wait till after trisha tomorrow before we go for four letter words.
I'm not defending his posts in here in any way, they are out of order, but I assume you know for sure he's unemployed and on benefits etc, and your previous posts attacking him personally are all correct too?

Because if not, in what way exactly are you any better, your both exchanging petty and mean insults, over quite a period of time!
Old 07-09-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via AIM to daz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Its ok Gaz, he hasn't seen my bird, the poor lad would probably jizz in hiz pants if he came in contact with anyone outside of his block of flats anyway.

Stampy my bird is doing a photoshoot today but thanks for the concern
Ah! So thats who i was posing with
Old 07-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgie View Post

No i didnt know this Burgie

From Wiki

" Dyslexia is diagnosed in people of all levels of intelligence, average, above average, and highly gifted "

Ive never met anyone above average or highly gifted who claim to be affilcted. Ive met too many from the other two categories who claim so though.

.................................................. .......................

Back on topic

I guess this is a public place and as such you are going to find a wide variety of opinions and personalities. Not everyone is going to see eye to eye with every member.

See My Feedback

Old 07-09-2009
Lee-Mag

Maybe so, but it all started by me asking him politely to take a little time and construct his post so everyone could read them, he would in return get a more useful response.

From then on i got a tyrade of abuse and then i found out he was inbred and it was game on in my book

SUPER SEED

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 07-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz View Post
Ah! So thats who i was posing with
No mate that was me mum...
Closed Thread